Many of us got in before a few minutes before the listed times to order so we probably had no issues. Who couldn't get an order through?

Did you have problems pre-ordering Verizon’s iPhone 4? | BGR | Boy Genius Report
    02-03-2011 10:44 AM
    I did.
    I started trying to order about 5 minutes before midnight PST. I was on the business site. I could have ordered a new line, but every time I would get to the choose phone option for an upgrade and would try and change from the blackberry page, I got an application error screen after about 3 minutes. I finally gave up around 1am.
    I tried again this morning around 6:30 PST and was able to upgrade both lines, but I still got application errors on pages a couple of times.
    FYI, the Apple website seemed much faster, but didn't recognize that my lines were upgradeable. It probably doesn't work with business accounts.
    02-03-2011 11:54 AM
    the site went down when I started ordering around 12:02am tried about 3 min later then it worked ok was rather slow to respond but did go through
    02-03-2011 11:57 AM
    I ordered with no issues what so ever which is kind of surprising for verizon
    02-03-2011 11:59 AM
    Many of us got in before a few minutes before the listed times to order so we probably had no issues. Who couldn't get an order through?

Did you have problems pre-ordering Verizons iPhone 4? | BGR | Boy Genius Report
    I had a problem. I loaded the site about 3 minutes early and kept getting stuck on the shipping page. After like 5 times, I cleared cache, cookies, and started fresh. Worked like a charm!
    02-03-2011 12:04 PM
    Ended up working out well for me. I jumped on a little before 3AM and everytime I tried ordering through Verizon I kept getting a Server busy error screen, needless to say I was frustrated.

I jumped onto Apples site and did the same thing, when I attempted ordering, THAT site went down.

I played around with refreshing Verizon for a little bit again, went back to Apple put the order in, and all was good to go, I was VERY happy I was able to save that $50.
    02-03-2011 01:03 PM
    I keep trying and trying to order the iphone. I got the email from Verizon
    saying I could order today. I keep getting the same 'a error has occured' message. I tried to order through Apple but then I get a message saying that iphone reservations are not available. Help!!! What on earth do I do?
    CB
    02-03-2011 02:03 PM
    I keep trying and trying to order the iphone. I got the email from Verizon
    saying I could order today. I keep getting the same 'a error has occured' message. I tried to order through Apple but then I get a message saying that iphone reservations are not available. Help!!! What on earth do I do?
    CB
    Try calling them?
    02-03-2011 02:09 PM
    verizon's website kept getting stuck on the shipping page, so I just went to apple's website. It was a little annoying that I had to order one at a time on apple's page but they are ordered now I just need to wait
    02-03-2011 05:03 PM
    Ended up working out well for me. I jumped on a little before 3AM and everytime I tried ordering through Verizon I kept getting a Server busy error screen, needless to say I was frustrated.

I jumped onto Apples site and did the same thing, when I attempted ordering, THAT site went down.

I played around with refreshing Verizon for a little bit again, went back to Apple put the order in, and all was good to go, I was VERY happy I was able to save that $50.
    The exact experience I had....tried and tried Verizon and then went to apple. Went back to verizon and then to apple and was able to place order. I was also trying to order on Verizon about 1:55 central time.
    02-03-2011 07:30 PM
    It seems to have worked just fine for me. I heard a few friends had a problem. Can you not also place a pre-order via the phone?
    02-03-2011 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD