I've had AT&T and the first three generations of iPhone before switching to Verizon due to reception. On VZW I have a Droid to which I subscribe to the Visual Voicemail service and rather enjoy the features - the saving, the forwarding, but most of all I get a lot of faxes for work at the paid version of VZW visual voicemail allows faxes to be received right to my phone. When I ordered my iPhone I see that it replaced my Visual Voicemail - $2.99 with Visual Voicemail Spec - $0.00. Does anyone know if the features are going to be the same as the current visual voicemail or if they will just the same as the iPhone visual voicemail?
    02-03-2011 10:05 AM
    I've had AT&T and the first three generations of iPhone before switching to Verizon due to reception. On VZW I have a Droid to which I subscribe to the Visual Voicemail service and rather enjoy the features - the saving, the forwarding, but most of all I get a lot of faxes for work at the paid version of VZW visual voicemail allows faxes to be received right to my phone. When I ordered my iPhone I see that it replaced my Visual Voicemail - $2.99 with Visual Voicemail Spec - $0.00. Does anyone know if the features are going to be the same as the current visual voicemail or if they will just the same as the iPhone visual voicemail?
    same as iPhone visual voicemail as thats what it is.
    02-03-2011 10:09 AM
    Does anyone know if the features are going to be the same as the current visual voicemail or if they will just the same as the iPhone visual voicemail?
    Should be similar... don't know for sure.

The one thing known for sure is you need to make sure you follow the procedures outlined on Verizon's "getting ready" web site to handle any saved information in your voice mail before activating your new phone as saved information will not transfer - and will be irretrievably lost.
    02-03-2011 10:09 AM
    yeah never used visual voicemail so it will be interesting to try it
    02-03-2011 12:03 PM
    yeah never used visual voicemail so it will be interesting to try it
    What is interesting, though, is that on the pre-order process the Visual Voicemail feature was automatically checked at a price of $0.00/month
    02-03-2011 12:10 PM
    What is interesting, though, is that on the pre-order process the Visual Voicemail feature was automatically checked at a price of $0.00/month
    its not the same as vzw visual voicemail, this is iphone voicemail, really nice I.M.O.....I cant wait to get it back.
    02-03-2011 12:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD