I know there was a notice when upgrading my phone last night that said that the shipping and billing address for phone orders must be the same.

However it was 3am and I'm at college and I wanted it shipped to me here. I filled out my billing address and then put in my mailing address for my college apartment.

The order processed without any issues and my confirmation email has the correct information in it. Do you think my order will be delivered without a problem? Did anyone else do this?
    02-03-2011 09:33 AM
    I did the same thing as I am in college as well. It said that the billing address must be the same as the one registered with the Credit Card. The shipping address can be different! No worries.
    02-03-2011 09:35 AM
    OOOOHHHH thank you! I read it at 3 and I was half asleep/trying to move quickly incase the preorder numbers were ridiculously small. Thanks for easing my mind.
    02-03-2011 09:43 AM
    I ordered and tried to ship to my daughters college address, and it was a no go. If you got a confirmation then I am sure you are good to go!!!!!!!!!!
    02-03-2011 09:49 AM
    I ordered and had it am having it shipped to work so I can sign for it. I have done this before and never had any problems.
    02-03-2011 09:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD