What accessories did you get with your order?

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone add accessories to their order or did they just want to make sure they got their phone in? personally I added a incipio double cover (black) case with a zaggs invisible skin for the days I feel like going naked...waht about you guys, did you add anything?

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I didn't order any with the phones, but over the last couple of weeks I got a couple of cases and screen protectors. I got the Slurple Purple case from Speck for the mrs, and the Incipio NGP for me. The Speck case will work w/ the Verizon model. I'm not sure about NGP - I may need to do a tiny bit of trimming around the mute switch. It was only $5 new on ebay so no big loss if I have to get a different one.

I also ordered some extra docking cables, a couple docking cables that also have line out, and an old original iPhone dock (off ebay) that is supposedly compatible w/ iPhone 4. I plan on taking that sucker apart and making a custom dock for my car.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the black silicone case and the car charger. I just figured I would get that since I was ordering. I still want to go to Apple and get the rubber bumper to keep on it.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
wonder if anyone is switching from att to verizon and has used both the bumper and the incipio cases and would like to weigh in on which is worth it.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
0 from Verizon. I get all my phone accessories from reputable sellers on eBay. Always did always will. I got 4 USB sync cables, 2 car chargers, 2 front and back screen protectors for around 12 bucks altogether. Can't beat that.

Gee-Air-Mo

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
wonder if anyone is switching from att to verizon and has used both the bumper and the incipio cases and would like to weigh in on which is worth it.

I know that the "new" bumpers that Apple has will work. But, if you have an old one from last year, it will not line up with the Verizon iPhone. I like the Apple Bumper and use it with a screen shield for the front and the back glass.

jaycee2007

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
0 from Verizon. I get all my phone accessories from reputable sellers on eBay. Always did always will. I got 4 USB sync cables, 2 car chargers, 2 front and back screen protectors for around 12 bucks altogether. Can't beat that.

Let me get a link to that seller!!!

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Let me get a link to that seller!!!

It's actually a couple sellers but here are the links:

Got the front and back film protectors here:

my-wireless-style items - Get great deals on Blackberry, Cases items on eBay Stores!

Car chargers here:

CrazCo items - Get great deals on Samsung, LG items on eBay Stores!

USB cables here: It was buy 3 get 1 free. The extra cables come in handy around the house and work.

StoreGoods items - Get great deals on Category 1 items on eBay Stores!

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
I love retractable cables as they pack in briefcases/backpacks/suitcases easier. Has anyone found a good, reputable seller on eBay they'd care to recommend?

durangojim#AC

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I bought the incipio silicrylic case from Verizon. Should be here monday. I wonder if it will include the screen protector that you normally get with it. What was nice is that I got 25% off because I have a business discount with Verizon. I had to order it separately from the iphone though because you won't get the accessory discount if you order it at the same time.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I love retractable cables as they pack in briefcases/backpacks/suitcases easier. Has anyone found a good, reputable seller on eBay they'd care to recommend?

I would say just do a search and look at the feedback percentage. That should be good enough. I only buy from people with 98% or better. But that's just me.

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I purchased zero accessories from Verizon. Ordered a Case-Mate Pop case last week and got a car charger and extra cables as a gift from my boyfriend.

anon4705193

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Haven't ordered yet unfortunately (on a family plan and the whole family wants to upgrade at the same time instead of me first and them later) but I bought a case already to make sure I had it ahead of time.

Contour HardSkin in Orange, Apple website claims it fits both phones but I thought that as soon as I saw it with the open space around the mute/volume buttons and not the molded spaces

Contour HardSkin for iPhone 4 - Apple Store (U.S.)

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I always buy items on ebay for my cell phones. BUT, a little hesitant the "verizon" version is actually for us and not just a ploy to sell them.