Email Confirmation missing apt # - should I be worried

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I preordered the verizon iphone using verizon's website. I logged in first via myverizon so it recognized me in the system already, I went thru the process and checked out successfully. When I got the email confirmation it didnt show my apt # in nyc.

Since I did it thru myverizon, that has all my correct shipping info. Should I be worried.

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue, MyVerizon shows my address correctly, last time I had something shipped from Verizon it showed up without issue so I wouldn't worry at this point, could always call them to make sure.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm a bit concerned on my end. I ordered through the apple site, they forced my bosses name and address on shipping address and grayed out the edit shipping details area. Problem is they didn't put the company name or suite number. Whenever that occurs the item docent arrive, I usually have to pick it up.

So I called Apples 800 number and they advised me to call again 24 hours after shipping notification so they could make the change in Fed ex or UPS system to change.
Then as a very nice gesture, the rep apologized for the inconvenience and offered to send a case free of charge.....my bumper will arrive with my iPhone :)

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here but I just called VZ & the rep confirmed my full address including apt# shows in the system so there should be no issue w/ the shipping.

My thinking is there was a glitch w/ the confirmation email. Something I'm sure they can remedy behind the scenes before they ship the phones.

I wouldn't worry

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
So I called Apples 800 number and they advised me to call again 24 hours after shipping notification so they could make the change in Fed ex or UPS system to change.
Then as a very nice gesture, the rep apologized for the inconvenience and offered to send a case free of charge.....my bumper will arrive with my iPhone :)

I like the resolution, but the advisement to call 24 hours after shipping notification ... isn't that a problem since they're all overnighted?

Doesn't this mean you'll call after it should have arrived?

MUDPLZ

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to let you know that my email did not show my apartment address either.

I got my tracking info today and I called ups and they confirmed that the apartment address WAS on the package.

So, if you put the apartment address but it didn't show on your invoice, don't worry it will be on the package..

Hope this makes you less worried over the weekend!

Reactions: CKisses

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I preordered the verizon iphone using verizon's website. I logged in first via myverizon so it recognized me in the system already, I went thru the process and checked out successfully. When I got the email confirmation it didnt show my apt # in nyc.

Well I'm worried because my invoice states the WRONG address (I put xxx5 instead of xxx6). I hope UPS calls the number associated with delivery rather than returns it to Verizon. I called UPS and they said they cannot edit the deliver address until after one attempt :(

We'll see what happens!!

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to let you know that my email did not show my apartment address either.

I got my tracking info today and I called ups and they confirmed that the apartment address WAS on the package.

So, if you put the apartment address but it didn't show on your invoice, don't worry it will be on the package..

Hope this makes you less worried over the weekend!

Why didn't I think of that? Giving FedEx a call right now....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2