I was able to start ordering at about 2:50 a.m. EST on the VZW site. But, I want the phone shipped to my business. When I checked the box for "ship to different address" and then used the drop down menu for "Ship to Business" there was NO place to put in "Company Name" so each time I tried I was told "Please enter Company Name" which wasn't possible, since they didn't give me a blank for it. So, I finally gave up, and had it shipped to home address (hope that I will be able to change it) and now I got the following:

Your credit review status : Pending
    Security deposit if any ecision Pending
    Credit advisory :No Credit alert for this Application
    We will contact the customer via email with the order status as soon as we complete credit verification.

Along with that, I got a Pending Order Confirmation Number. So, is my phone ordered or not?
    Last edited by BrooklynGuy; 02-03-2011 at 04:01 AM.
    02-03-2011 03:38 AM
    same thing happened to me. I don't know.
    02-03-2011 03:55 AM
    I Dont Same Thing Happen To Me
    02-03-2011 03:55 AM
    I just put my business name on the first name line, and my name on the last name line, and it worked fine for me at the Verizon Site
    02-03-2011 04:00 AM
    I was not able to order my iphone through the verizon site. I got an error that my shipping address was incorrect even though it matched my verizon account and address is correct. I wasted 45 minutes then went to apple store and it took me all of 1 minute for the complete process however I did have to pay 50 more. I think the problem is the verizon ordering site
    02-03-2011 04:06 AM
    Same thing here. I just put my husband's name (acct holder) on line 1 and c/o *business name* on line 2.

My service address wasn't "valid" either, even though it's the current one on file. I think it's because USPS doesn't recognize it as a valid address (and Verizon uses a USPS system to check the address) since our town is too small for mail delivery and we have PO Boxes, but VZW won't accept a PO Box. What a PITA! I just put my parents address in the service address line. Screw VZW!
    02-03-2011 04:10 AM
    I found that the "Enter Company Name" issue is browser-specific. I had the same problem in FireFox, but switched to IE on my Windows XP VM via Parallels on my MacBook Pro, and it worked fine.

Pretty stupid of Verizon to create a page for ordering iPhones that only works in IE, but there it is.
    02-03-2011 07:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD