No Option to use Gift Card

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Im chapped. I was told and saw on the site you could use up to 2 gift cards. No options. Have $500 in my hand. Pissed.

Reactions: MECM

Smithsj

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
You will not believe how freaking pissed I am that I was told I could use a GC towards preorder and I missed out. Livid right now........

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I need to learn to really scroll down looking for threads.

What do we do about this? I ordered anyways but I really need to pay my mortgage first! If I call when they open at 6am will they be able to do something?

Smithsj

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
They had better, BETTER, return the full balance to me in cash (original payment) when I walk through the doors tomorrow and have one reserved for me. They're in for a ****ing hurricane tomorrow

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered it online at apple for $50 less...full retail for 599. I did it just to have it and then if VZW will let me, ill return it to apple and then repurchase with vz giftcards

blitzjb

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I need to learn to really scroll down looking for threads.

What do we do about this? I ordered anyways but I really need to pay my mortgage first! If I call when they open at 6am will they be able to do something?

Why are you even ordering a new phone if it is hindering a mortgage payment? No wonder china is taking over.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
It still isn't right though. If you have a gift card they shouldn't be able to pick and choose what you can spend it on. I asked for a gift card specifically for the iPhone for Christmas...and now it's a useless $300 piece of plastic.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It still isn't right though. If you have a gift card they shouldn't be able to pick and choose what you can spend it on. I asked for a gift card specifically for the iPhone for Christmas...and now it's a useless $300 piece of plastic.

I agree but its verizon nothing we can do about it. i mean just be glad they allowed you to preorder before non verizon customers they could have made everyone wait until launch day.

MECM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree with you 100%...but begrudgingly. All the aggravation will be forgotten about once I get it, though! :::)))

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner