It's over! The official i ordered thread!

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Guys i just checked my order status on verizons site and look at this!

Ace Order No: 33
Ace Order Location: N211701
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.
Expected Ship Date:
Tracking No:
Courier:
Cancel Order Modify Payment

Also.. If you order was really shipped... there is no way you would be able to cancel your order or modify your payment.

If that link is still available, then your order hasnt really shipped... at least to you. Not to mention the lack of a tracking #

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Also.. If you order was really shipped... there is no way you would be able to cancel your order or modify your payment.

If that link is still available, then your order hasnt really shipped... at least to you. Not to mention the lack of a tracking #

I don't have an option to cancel my order anymore.

Nuttz565

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yep after being a Android fanboy I jumped ship(I will get a unheard of amount of S%@! from my Apple friends) I hated Apple and then realized 2 weeks ago I had no idea why I hated them. After doing countless hours of research (mostly here on TiPb) I have no idea why I hadn't come over sooner. So there you have it, just sold my Droid on Ebay and placed my order for a 16gb iPhone at 0201 this morning!!!! I

07ramhemi

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i got my shipping conformation email from verizon but when i put the tracking number in on fedex i get an error. i should get it tomorrow though

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner