It's over! The official i ordered thread!

wolverine318

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
#701 at 1:58 am. 16GB It was much easier than I thought. I thought the vzw servers were going to be overloaded. I was pleasantly surprised that was not the case.

slumpey326

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
at 7:38am EST you can still pre-order the iphone on verizon's website, I am glad I did it early but guess that had a significant amount put aside.

atlas9171

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I was extremely hesitant to upgrade a couple months early but I pulled the trigger on the 16g. If all else fails I can go back to my Incredible.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
well now I have a reason to register here!!! I ordered at roughly 2:55 through 345...I used the b2b website and it kept crashing and giving me a unexpected application error ( I was using firefox, switched to ie and it went like butter!)

slowednblowed

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I got order number 604246 and placed it at 2:20ish Central time. It still says it is processing. Im starting to get really antsy and worried I might not have got one in time. 604246 is a really bad number

randommom#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I ordered an iphone for the first time right at 3am. (Don't tell my Blackberry).

I got a confirming email around 5am giving me order #2932813 when everyone here was like under #1,000. :( Hope I still get mine in time. I ordered a 32GB. I thought Applecare was available but I didn't see it anywhere. Tried to order the insurance & extended warranty but it did not show up in my confirming email.

Excited, but fear the steep learning curve I have ahead, and getting everything configured so I can get my work calendar & emails, etc. I just joined this forum today and will be bothering you all alot over the next few weeks. So many thanks in advance. I'd be lost without this resource.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I ordered an iphone for the first time right at 3am. (Don't tell my Blackberry).

I got a confirming email around 5am giving me order #2932813 when everyone here was like under #1,000. :( Hope I still get mine in time. I ordered a 32GB. I thought Applecare was available but I didn't see it anywhere. Tried to order the insurance & extended warranty but it did not show up in my confirming email.

Excited, but fear the steep learning curve I have ahead, and getting everything configured so I can get my work calendar & emails, etc. I just joined this forum today and will be bothering you all alot over the next few weeks. So many thanks in advance. I'd be lost without this resource.
You can order AppleCare up to 1 year from now through Apple anyway. :)

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am PSYCHED!!! 1 32GB Verizon iPhone ordered, email came through, it is officially PRE-Ordered :D

Would had posted last night, but I was REALLY tired when it was all done. Basically went to Verizon website 2:55AM and it showed it was taking orders. I clicked the Order button and kept getting the server error. I went to Apples site, went through the entire process and it crashed before I could complete the order. Went back to Verizon and kept refreshing for about 15 minutes getting more and more frustrated. Finally I figured I had gotten further with Apples site order, I went back went through the process again and it completed at around 3:25....whew

The concern was it wouldn't let me change the shipping address. I am under my boss's plan so it defaulted to him, but the problem there is it didn't show the company name, nor the suite. This usually ends up with Fed Ex notifying me that they couldn't find me in the building and to pick it up :(

So I called Apple this morning to find out how to change the shipping address, they stated they couldn't do it until the label was ready to print at the shipping facility, either Fed Ex or UPS, they told me to call them 24 hours after the shipping notification arrived, and they would get it changed for me.

Surprisingly, the guy told me for the inconvenience, Apple would like to offer me a case for free which I graciously and gratefully accepted :D Nice Black bumper on the way and should get here before the iPhone.

Like I said, I am PSYCHED!!!! :)

07ramhemi

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Guys i just checked my order status on verizons site and look at this!

Ace Order No: 33
Ace Order Location: N211701
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.
Expected Ship Date:
Tracking No:
Courier:
Cancel Order Modify Payment

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Guys i just checked my order status on verizons site and look at this!

Ace Order No: 33
Ace Order Location: N211701
Order Status: Your order has been shipped.
Expected Ship Date:
Tracking No:
Courier:
Cancel Order Modify Payment

Don't get excited until is shows a tracking number.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner