It's over! The official i ordered thread!

SandyK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I checked the website again to see what would happen if I were to order a phone right now. When I did that, it said pending order for this line. So maybe it is just taking a very, very long time.

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just got my e-mail, about 50 minutes after order when through. Yay!!!! Now, will have to try and figure out how to change the shipping address (see my other thread), but that can wait.

SandyK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My order was in the 600,000 range if that helps anyone who is waiting. I started as soon as I saw the message here that you could order, around 1:55 CST. That's a lot of orders in a very short time.

Last edited:

mtbenti

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got my order number, ordered two for my parents under their Verizon account at 3:01am just got the confirmation number now at 4:27am, had to do it through Verizon's site cause Apple wasn't letting me do more than one, me on the other hand is sticking with AT&T..

Congratulations all of you who ordered one & Welcome to the iPhone family!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Well guys, I'm really glad I could help all of you! Time for me to get off for the night, but by tomorrow this thread BETTER be to at least 20 pages! Good night all!

wyatt_h

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
So i pre ordered at around 11:55pm and have been searching franticly to buy a case, so i can order it tonight and get it before the phone arrives. Where are you guys buying your cases from?

smh16

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Had my alarm set for 2:40 am (eastern), got up, ordered, waited for the email, then somehow managed to get back to sleep. lol!

Order #408 for a 16g iPhone.

I need to go into work for a couple of hours this AM, then home for a nap!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2