It's over! The official i ordered thread!

sudbury78

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
It came. They reversed my billing and shipping address or maybe i was half asleep. I have my iphone!!! Goodnight VZ world!

luckydwg

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Got it took forever. 32gb but for some reason my business plan is 149 without the hotspot. I guess I will deal with that after the phone comes,but excited to make phone calls on an iPhone. Woohooo

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Be patient (easier said than done). As long as you don't have any pending issues (eg, credit check), it can take at least 30 minutes to get the confirmation e-mail.

I completed my order with Verizon at 3:04 EST and my confirmation e-mail didn't come until 3:30. I was not about to go to bed until I got that e-mail.

I'm order # 3490, so it looks like I'm guaranteed to get my 32GB iPhone---they won't run-out by the time they get to me. I wonder how many they really have on hold for pre-orders?

Okay, I really have to try to go to bed, it's 3:45 AM. I have a feeling that I won't be sleeping too much tonight, I'm too excited!

Last edited:

SandyK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Got two as well for myself and my daughter.

Waiting on confirmation but they did say credit confirmation is pending but no credit alert. It will probably just take time to get this done. I can only imagine how many applications they are dealing with right now.

How exciting! I've been waiting for this day since the Iphone came out.

Congrats to all!

gemni73

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
order#2214 and got it in before the clock hit midnight...I was a lil slow because I was trying to decide between 16 and 32 because I have 32gb iPad I went with 16gb. now the wait.........

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Now we need an official "I'm going to bed" thread.

A number of us keep saying that we have to get to bed (it's 4:00 AM here in NJ) but all of us are still here, all of those little green lights on by our names. :D

cevmkv

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Seriously? Dude, the wait is over! 3 years of waiting, and the wait is over. This "waiting for it to ship" stuff is kid stuff now. :D

True story!!! Just think when people are waiting in line next week I'll be sitting in my home office nice and warm waiting for fedex!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Now we need an official "I'm going to bed" thread.

A number of us keep saying that we have to get to bed (it's 4:00 AM here in NJ) but all of us are still here, all of those little green lights on by our names. :D

I've been staying up. I had it so easy by ordering at 2:47. I've been jumping back and forth between all the threads here and FaceBook trying to help people. By pretty much accident I had the first order on these forums, and close to the 1st (missed it by 7) in the US. xD

The questions ARE dying down though. I'll be getting off soon.

Devinfowlkes15

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I've been staying up. I had it so easy by ordering at 2:47. I've been jumping back and forth between all the threads here and FaceBook trying to help people. By pretty much accident I had the first order on these forums, and close to the 1st (missed it by 7) in the US. xD

The questions ARE dying down though. I'll be getting off soon.

I didnt get a email yet, should i be worried and freaking out yet?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro