It's over! The official i ordered thread!

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
How to we know what order # we are? Sorry if that's a dumb question.

Look at my Screenshot:

ipho2.png

Order # on the bottom. (I'm 8)

Reactions: coltsbr

creditmaster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Perfect....POS blackberry alarm doesn't go off....I wake up and get to the computer with 9 minutes to spare to find out the orders are already being taken. Site doesn't load till 10 minutes past 2 CST. But finally all is well with the world and its ordered!

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Verizon site declined my card and wanted a business name for shipping address but didn't provide a space. Not a good experience!
Got on Apple site and it went flawless. Delivers by the 10th. Now just hope there will be no screw ups when I ordered thru Apple instead of Verizon.
Fingers crossed and back to bed.

It didn't give me a space for a business name either. I just entered the business address and called it a residence. We'll see what happens. No email yet.

estorm09

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
anyone having issue getting past the shipping information page? I keep getting shipping address incorrect, signature required in red?

jmill79

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Was gettin jacked around with the business addy as well....said heck with it Ill take the day off.

Now waiting impatiently for the conf email......

DoctorK

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
32gb x 2. I had the order all ready to hit submit on VZ before 3am, and kept refreshing it to keep it alive, but waited until the apple store was up with it, and ordered it from apple instead. So I'm about order# 250,000,000. :D

07ramhemi

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i was order #33 i think its dumb that we could place the order before 3am considering that they had a countdown clock and all. i also think its BS that they are giving us fedex overnight shipping but not shipping the phone until the 9th. Only thing i benefited from with this pre-order is not having to go camp outside of a store.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal