Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

jhande

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm still on "On vehicle for delivery."

If it was that scenario though I would drive to the place to get it.

FedEx tracking system is all jacked up. My tracking status didn't change to "on FedEx vehicle for delivery" until 20 minutes before it was on my doorstep. I wouldn't write off not getting it today until this evening.

dredgman

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I need help I have no tracking number and Verizon is down

I sent Verizon an e-mail stating exactly that I know a bunch of people who already have tracking information and that I had nothing. It was one of those e-mails that said they would reply in 24 hours. They still have not replyed, but in the morning they had sent my tracking information stating the iPhone had shipped, and I would receive it tomorrow ( at least that's what the fedex info shows )

Good luck!

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I sent Verizon an e-mail stating exactly that I know a bunch of people who already have tracking information and that I had nothing. It was one of those e-mails that said they would reply in 24 hours. They still have not replyed, but in the morning they had sent my tracking information stating the iPhone had shipped, and I would receive it tomorrow ( at least that's what the fedex info shows )

Good luck!

I wish this process was easier then this I hate when stuff doesn't work right

Garnoch

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Mine has moved from the sorting facility (all weekend) to our local branch at 5:56am. Scheduled delivery was by 3:00 today. At 1:30, the 3pm went away and it says out for delivery. So far its 2 hours late, but FedEx always shows up here after dark. Sad and happy at the same time.

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Did you try calling Verizon and asking? From string of postings you made over the past day, sounds like there my be issues with your order. Did you try contacting them by phone?

Yea but that can't tell me anything because it's my grandmas accountant idk the password

Sosai X

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
It has arrived! Setting up now.

Incidentally, the FedEx driver said Verizon requires an "indirect signature," meaning if you won't be home you can simply leave a note on the door saying they can leave the package and they will without a signature.

I asked him if he'd delivered a lot of these today and he said he'd delivered 65 or so as of 3:45pm today local time, and still had quite a few to go.

Garnoch

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
And my driver said they are going insane today. He said he has tons of iPhone on board and Verizon is a huge customer but on top of that, with Valentine's Day a week away, they also have a ton on stuff more 1800Flowers and some other places that are big customers.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Yea but that can't tell me anything because it's my grandmas accountant idk the password

Can you get your grandmother's password? If that's the only way for Verizon to give you information, you're going to need it.

If you haven't received your confirmation e-mail with tracking number, something went wrong along the way and Verizon may not have your order.

Did you use a credit card to pay for the phone? If so, can you check your credit card account online and see if a charge or a "temporary hold" has been put on your account by Verizon?

I'm sorry that you're running in to so many problems.

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
Can you get your grandmother's password? If that's the only way for Verizon to give you information, you're going to need it.

If you haven't received your confirmation e-mail with tracking number, something went wrong along the way and Verizon may not have your order.

Did you use a credit card to pay for the phone? If so, can you check your credit card account online and see if a charge or a "temporary hold" has been put on your account by Verizon?

I'm sorry that you're running in to so many problems.

Well atleast u got urs I am bored now and all I want is my iPhone and I cheeked and they haven't charged me yet but I called the bank and that denied it so now I have to have my grandma call and give them a diff card number...... Damn banks anyway

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
One more day...

Me too! Just checked and it says Departure Scan 11:25am (about an hour ago)...so guess UPS's system is back on line, and mine is on the road! Whoohoo! :D

Reversal of fortunes...UPS has been messing with my mind all day! If their system hasn't been actually down all day, it is way out of sync... I received weird posting on my tracking ID, first it was in West Chester, PA (20 mins away) at 6:11a.m., now it is in Phila at 6:29pm (which posted at 3:30p?). And then it said it was in the U.S. and ready for UPS at 5:51p!!

I even stopped a UPS guy delivering on my street at 5pm, he didn't have mine. At least they finally posted an actual Scheduled Delivery for mine of tomorrow, 2/8 by 3pm...guess I'll have to rearrange my schedule to be here.

Glad many of you finally got your package! :) One more day...

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site

Good luck!

I still have no tracking number somebody help me

I was in the same place until a little while ago. I was on the phone with VZW for about 30 minutes will the CSR patiently kept trying to find a me a tracking number. I kept insisting that was 'all' I needed. She ended up calling me back (bad connection, can you hear me now?) and left a message i should get the phone today or tomorrow. More than slightly suspicious, and knowing CSR reliability, I just checked my email and guess what - a shipping confirmation!!! Got my tracking number and will have my new toy in my hands tomorrow afternoon.

Moral - call VZW and make sure they find the tracking number, or what ever they did to clear the log jam that was holding mine up.

Last edited:

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I was in the same place until a little while ago. I was on the phone with VZW for about 30 minutes will the CSR patiently kept trying to find a me a tracking number. I kept insisting that was 'all' I needed. She ended up calling me back (bad connection, can you hear me now?) and left a message i should get the phone today or tomorrow. More than slightly suspicious, and knowing CSR reliability, I just checked my email and guess what - a shipping confirmation!!! Got my tracking number and will have my new toy in my hands tomorrow afternoon.

Moral - call VZW and make sure they find the tracking number, or what ever they did to clear the log jam that was holding mine up.

I keep trying to get my grandma to do that but u know old people r way too nice and she won't give me the password

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner