Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone arrived at my local UPS facility Sat. the 5th with scheduled delivery of 02/07/11 by the end of the day and last night at 10:00 pm it was updated to "Destination Scan" but i still haven't received any update since then. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so have you received you iPhone or are you in limbo like me?

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Yah Chad, I'm in the same boat, my wife's line is eligble now and my line in July. She could care less about a smartphone and just wants my Env Touch. Thing is, I'd feel guilty spending $200 on myself now, and then another $200 in June/July. Not that we can't afford it, it's just what type of person I am. I had the $200 ready to go and at the last moment I felt so guilty about what I was about to do that I instead went to WalMart and spent that $200 on an 8gb iPod Touch for my son. The look on his face and the hug I received was well worth not having an iphone for myself.

kevin.py

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My understanding is the iPhone5 will only be offered through AT&T. Anyone hear that Verizon will offer it before next year?

This is definitely the wrong thread for this, but I'd expect to see it either come out on Verizon and AT&T in several months together, or on AT&T in June/July and Verizon several months later. But despite all the grumblings of the next iPhone (supposedly going to be called the "4GS" by someone I know at Apple, but who knows), it seems to me Apple wants to extend the lifecycle of the 4 and grab as much market share from Android and as much revenue/profit as possible. I wouldn't worry that one comes on Verizon in 4-5 months. Of course we have another upgrade that won't be used, so I'm set either way, but I don't expect to need to use it for several months.

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
My understanding is the iPhone5 will only be offered through AT&T. Anyone hear that Verizon will offer it before next year?

I've heard the same thing and it would appear it is pure speculation. I know of no credible report or source who has confirmed this.

uncle64

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Here at Last!

My Iphone 4 just arrive with Accessories . Fedex page says it still in the facility, they are still having problems. I am in central Pa. Sweet! :)

BrooklynGuy

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Verizon at about 3:30 a.m. EST Would have been earlier, but had problem with having it shipped to business, so had to have it shipped to home. Someone was home until 2:40 p.m. today. FedEx arrived at 2:52. So, they did meet the deadline. I just have to go to the FedEx location not too far from my house this evening after work to pick it up.

brina042

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
From another thread

"I just talked to fedex as my phone was to be delivered today (2/7) at 3pm. For some reason, the tracking info was mysteriously update from 'out for delivery' to 'delivery exception - delivery reschedule requested' Apparently, Verizon has now instructed fedex to not deliver any units before tomorrow!!! My delivery has been rescheduled for tomorrow by 3pm. CMON VZW - haven't we waited long enough??????"

If this is true, then I will be more than pissed >.<

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
From another thread

"I just talked to fedex as my phone was to be delivered today (2/7) at 3pm. For some reason, the tracking info was mysteriously update from 'out for delivery' to 'delivery exception - delivery reschedule requested' Apparently, Verizon has now instructed fedex to not deliver any units before tomorrow!!! My delivery has been rescheduled for tomorrow by 3pm. CMON VZW - haven't we waited long enough??????"

If this is true, then I will be more than pissed >.<

My fedex guy said that my phone is out for delivery and they have hundreds of delayed packages. He also said that the driver HAS to make at least one attempt today. I have until 5 and then I should call back if I still don't have it...oy...what a long day...

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
AH I've been so nervous. I've been reading these forums without registering, as I have never received a tracking number. I e-mailed verizon last night and got it this morning for a ETA for tomorrow! It sucks because I was ready to order 3 am thursday, however I was transfering an upgrade so it was giving me problems. I e-mailed them and in the morning had instructions. HEY I've waited a few years for this day, I can wait another day :)

Hey I still don't have my tracking number what did u say in the email?

brina042

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok well I just checked my tracking again and it now says "On fedex truck for delivery" They have 10 minutes to be here on time....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2