Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

dredgman

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
AH I've been so nervous. I've been reading these forums without registering, as I have never received a tracking number. I e-mailed verizon last night and got it this morning for a ETA for tomorrow! It sucks because I was ready to order 3 am thursday, however I was transfering an upgrade so it was giving me problems. I e-mailed them and in the morning had instructions. HEY I've waited a few years for this day, I can wait another day :)

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
That is where mine is!

The friendly lady at W.C. UPS said we were the 4th person to come in today looking for their iPhone! :D I'm just hoping it is really on a Delivery truck...since the latest update does not say "Out for Delivery" as some are reporting, but just says "Departure Scan"... :confused:

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Despite FedEx being "Down" mine just jut updated that it's on the truck for delivery. Again though, the drivers here are VERY flaky. Wouldn't be surprised if I don't see it until 5. =/

wolverine318

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am in office hours right now and I just got an email saying it was delivered...now if my wife can call me...ironically there is no cell signal in this part of the building...

edit: I just squeezed out enough cell signal to exchange a few texts between her. She is now heading down to give me the package. :D and my blackberry is in the red for battery...

My tracker still has not updated and says it is still at the local fed ex facility. Must be all of us iphone fans crashing the tracking server ;)

Last edited:

Donny7

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Just came back from lunch to find that it is on the fedex truck for delivery :)! I will be leaving work at 4 oclock on the button and rushing home... Can not wait!!

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
ugg its almost 1p.m., still no phone supposed to be delivered by 3. HURRY PLEASE!!!!!

Please refer to my post on page 76 for detailed instructions on how to best cope with this most difficult and frustrating of situations. I am available for private consultations via PM if privacy is a concern. :D

Reactions: Chadwackg

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Please refer to my post on page 76 for detailed instructions on how to best cope with this most difficult and frustrating of situations. I am available for private consultations via PM if privacy is a concern. :D

HAHA I am but i gotta work some OT tonight at 5. Its time for the State of the City speech. Easy money just was hoping to have something keep me busy. Deep breaths. lol

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
HAHA I am but i gotta work some OT tonight at 5. Its time for the State of the City speech. Easy money just was hoping to have something keep me busy. Deep breaths. lol

OT = Yummy! Our dept would blow a fuse if anyone went over on their time. Luckily, I live in a college town and the college requires fraternities to have security at each party. We collect $150 each for 2 hours. :D

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes OT = very Yummy and we have lots of it. I usually only have one day where I am actually off out of my three. The other two are spent working OT and Off Duty jobs :D

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not, I decided to not pre-order the iphone and instead wait until midyear when my choices are greaterl, i.e. iPhone 5, Droid Bionic, HTC Thunderbolt, LG Revolution, Droid X2.

Definitely the way to go. Only reason I pre-ordered now is because the wife will be eligible for a phone in June so once everything else comes out and I can check them out, I will use her upgrade to get a new phone :D

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Definitely the way to go. Only reason I pre-ordered now is because the wife will be eligible for a phone in June so once everything else comes out and I can check them out, I will use her upgrade to get a new phone :D

My understanding is the iPhone5 will only be offered through AT&T. Anyone hear that Verizon will offer it before next year?

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
No I had heard the same thing but you just never know. everything works out well for me with the way my upgrades fell this year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen