Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My FedEx "estimated delivery" is today (2/7) by 3:00 pm, but its status/travel history hasn't updated since 2/4 . . keeping fingers crossed

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
The one on UPS shows on truck for delivery, the one i have on FEDEX just shows at local station... I hope it comes today, waaaaaa (snookie voice)

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Man, there are a lot of little jumps. Moved one town closer. Now, instead of being 2 towns/20 minutes away, it is 1 town, 10 minutes away. Just get on the truck already!!! I am at the ready. Just copied my Angry Birds High Scores files to put on the iPhone. Cut the Ropes I couldn't find a way to do it. At least that game is easier.

megandianeu

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
It's 5:42 a.m. local time and I haven't slept yet but UPS confirms my package is already on vehicle for delivery today! I can finally get some shut eye (they don't get to our house til after 4pm). Happy unboxing day to most of us!

pharmgator

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Mine is sitting at local fedex facility, Gainesville FL. But I have to work until 430pm and no one will be home until then :mad:

I left a note telling them to leave it on the back proch, but I don't think that will work...will probably have to pick it up after I get off.

End_User

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
From twitter.com/verizonwireless:
When your Verizon iPhone arrives, no need to wait. ACTIVATE IMMEDIATELY and enjoy! #VZWiphone
2 minutes ago via web

Sounds like it won't be held up... on purpose at least.

tcoche

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
my tracking just updated from "at dest sort facility" to "at local fedex facility"....its getting closer!! come on man..:D

Martog

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
My tracking info for UPS still shows it here in state where it was on Saturday, hopefully the tracking info just hasn't been updated and its on its way, it shows by end of day delivery for today...I know UPS sometimes doesn't always update the tracking information the fastest.