Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Let the rest of us 30, 40 or 50 somethings feel like 5 year olds again waiting for Christmas morning... :D

You hit the nail on the head! I'm a 50-something who can't wait for tomorrow. Even though my package is at the UPS depot only 5 miles away and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, I keep checking the UPS Web-site to make sure that it's still there and still set to be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one who's acting like an excited kid! :D

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
You hit the nail on the head! I'm a 50-something who can't wait for tomorrow. Even though my package is at the UPS depot only 5 miles away and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow, I keep checking the UPS Web-site to make sure that it's still there and still set to be delivered tomorrow.

Thanks for letting me know that I'm not the only one who's acting like an excited kid! :D

Your definatly not alone.. Im with you buddy lol Im planning to sit by the window and be at the door before they get the nchance to ring it.

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
They haven't charged my card yet

I've read several of your posts and I don't think that any of us can really help you. A lot of people are trying, but based on your responses no one here knows anything more about your order than you know.

You have to call Verizon directly (*611 from your cell phone or 1-800-922-0204 on a landline phone) and get answers from them directly.

Good luck.

Last edited:

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I've read several of your posts and I don't think that any of us can really help you.

You have to call Verizon directly (*611 from your cell phone or 1-800-922-0204 on a landline phone) and get direct answers from them.

Good luck.

Thanks I am just freaking out and nothing seems to work right

dirtracer8787

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I cant speak for everyone, but personally it took about 1hr after I ordered it for them the charge my card, and received the tracking info the next day. If they haven't done it by now you should definitely call them =QUOTE]

I wi tomorrow but can u do me a favor..... Type in ur order number and last name into Verizon and tell me wat it says like if I type in 9747 and my last name