Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My Fedex has been stuck at the initiated stage all day. But, I am still showing estimated ship date of today, with delivery by the 7th at 3:00 p.m. Anybody else have this? I figure it will update shortly...maybe tonight, when planes move, but I am a little concerned. But, good signs are that I have tracking number, and it still is likely to arrive before the 10th.

Mine has been saying it has Bren in Memphis since 6 AM. No departure scan yet :/ but they know what they are doing. Mine still says on schedule too

nies

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Is it possible since it is 2 day shipping that it's just showing that they will be hear Monday because ups and fedex's CPU system automatically does it, but they will really hold them so we get them the 10th? I really hope we get them Monday though

rawbaker

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not "snow" sure!!

I received another package today (Friday) that was "estimated delivery" on Wednesday through FedEx. Although it's never happened to me from Verizon either, this snow storm really messed up delivery in a big chunk of the Midwest/South. God is teaching me patience... :)

My Fedex tracking number also says the estimated delivery date is Monday. I've never gotten a phone late from Verizon, so I'm sure I'll see it then.

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My Fedex has been stuck at the initiated stage all day. But, I am still showing estimated ship date of today, with delivery by the 7th at 3:00 p.m. Anybody else have this? I figure it will update shortly...maybe tonight, when planes move, but I am a little concerned. But, good signs are that I have tracking number, and it still is likely to arrive before the 10th.

Mine has been stuck at the initiated stage all day as well, this makes me a little nervous as some people have seen their statuses at picked up. I guess we should wait and see, although we only have 4 hours left before it is no longer the 4th...

mzone#IM

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my email says delivery date Monday 2/7 by 3 pm. and is still stuck at initiated stage. It may be a little slow to relay the information thats its moving along.

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My shipment is on the way. I have climbed the mountain

iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
New Verizon Wireless Customers
Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
Now on America most reliable network.

Your Order Information:
Order Reference Number: 935580331*******
Wireless Number: (615)****-****
Shipment Method: FEDEX
URL: fedex.com
Tracking Number: 47759123****

? 2011 Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

cody

May 17, 2006
Visit site
i ordered mine around 1pm central time. my order number is XX49036986.

does this mean i was the 49,036,986 iphone ordered?

i ask this because in an earlier post the guy say he was the order number 357.
just wondering where i'm at on the list. would love to see mine before the 10th, although i didn't order as soon as the rest of you. business account.

cody

Last edited:

iLove-AppLe

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I love this site, been on it since I ordered my phone last night. I also got a tracking # from UPS, but something a little weird happened. I refreshed the page around 5:30est time, and it showed the phone being at my local ups office with the message in transit, then i refreshed again about 1 1/2hrs later and that entry was gone, and it now said delivery for Monday by 10:30am... weird, but seems like everyone is getting it by Monday so I can wait, :D

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah my email says delivery date Monday 2/7 by 3 pm. and is still stuck at initiated stage. It may be a little slow to relay the information thats its moving along.

Mine was like that for a bit this morning, then around noon updated to show that it was "Picked Up" at 6AM. Been in that status ever since.

cderry

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Just got my tracking # by email 10 minutes ago. Mine's FedEx. I pre-ordered from Verizon's website at 2:03 a.m. CST.

It's also in Memphis, TN and shows estimated delivery 2/7/2011 before 3 p.m.

Also, in case anyone wanted to know...I ordered 2 iPhones in the same order and even though I got two tracking # emails, both phones were shipped in the same box and I received only one unique tracking #.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine is moving. It left Memphis, TN and arrived at Louisville, KY. It has an expected delivery date of Monday 2/7/2011 by 10:30 AM.
I'm in Michigan.

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
okay, here is the latest...sent to me from Verizon at 7:13 EST:

Congratulations and thank you for your iPhone 4 purchase.

It has come to our attention that your order confirmation
may have reflected an incorrect shipping date.

Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, so we would
like to assure you that your phone will be delivered on or
before 2/10 as promised.

If you would like to check the status of your order, please
visit us online:
> verizonwireless.com/orderstatus

So I go to check status at 8:45pm, and I get "Page is not currently available"
what's up with that? :confused:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
My confirmation didn't list a date at all.

Well forum friends... off to watch Fringe. See you "on the other side"

jmosky

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm in MD. Called UPS twice all I got was a busy signal when I asked for customer service. Guess I'll be working from home on Monday.

Scheduled Delivery:
Monday, 02/07/2011, by 3:00 P.M. (by end of day for residential deliveries)
Last Location:
Departed - West Chester, PA, United States, Friday, 02/04/2011
Signature Required

Lanulos

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
i ordered mine around 1pm central time. my order number is XX49036986.

does this mean i was the 49,036,986 iphone ordered?

i ask this because in an earlier post the guy say he was the order number 357.
just wondering where i'm at on the list. would love to see mine before the 10th, although i didn't order as soon as the rest of you. business account.

cody

Was that the "Order Number" in your confirming email, and not the "Application Number" or the "Order Reference Number"? My order number was 5 digits (in the 27,000's); my app. no. was 9 digits and my ord. ref. no. was 16 digits. (My email time was 7:34 AM EST.) So maybe the numbers are very random? I think the exact number they sold is still a closely guarded secret.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro