Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Finally!!!! I got my shipping confirmation!!! Coming Fed Ex, expected Monday. Going to hbe to leave a note now since I work Monday. But it will be a nice surprise to come home to after a long day of work. I'm super excited now!!! What a great way to start the weekend and next week. Funny it's West Chester, PA which is 2.5hrs from me and it's going to take to Monday to get to me. Of course since it just got picked up. I'm not complaining. I find it amusing. Hope all of u waiting get your emails soon!!!!

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard that you can't activate it till the 10th? I read somewhere on another web forum that someone receives theirs but can't activate it. Thoughts?

bfd119

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
received my confirmation at 8 am this morning. Said the origin scan was from PA and I live in VA... Shipping via UPS.

Also the tracking website say's "Shipped By: NDA SAVER DEL CONF"

any ideas? Im thinking it stands for Next Day Air Saver with DELivery CONFirmation

Atleast when I click on it it takes me to they're delivery options.

Last edited:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone heard that you can't activate it till the 10th? I read somewhere on another web forum that someone receives theirs but can't activate it. Thoughts?

BS.

Once you get the phone, follow the included instructions.

I second Keith's comments. Likely just someone wanting to say "First!"

So I'll follow up with another meme.

Pics or it didn't happen.

jcp52iph4

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
just spoke to vzw there status site is currently down and told me to call the automated system 611 option 4 then order status and it said if your last four of confirmation numbers are 0001 your order will be there in the next 2 business days

I do not see any pattern in these posts...east coast, west coast, all around the town... my order ref# ends in 0001, but my status still says they have my order and it is "in process". I got orig. confirmation email but no updates since. I've got to walk away from this computer and get a life back... :D

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got a friendly voice at UPS and was told that the cutoff time to have the package picked up last night for delivery today was 7PM. If it wasn't picked up then, we are definitely out of luck for delivery today.

ReeseyKups

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My tracking status just updated and I now show a departure scan from West Chester.

West Chester, PA, United States 02/04/2011 11:30 A.M. Departure Scan

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
My tracking status just updated and I now show a departure scan from West Chester.

West Chester, PA, United States 02/04/2011 11:30 A.M. Departure Scan

Same thing for me. My ups guy hasnt come and im about 2.5 hrs from west chester so it could come today still but not getting my hopes up

brucep1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Same thing for me. My ups guy hasnt come and im about 2.5 hrs from west chester so it could come today still but not getting my hopes up

I am also about 2 hours away. My order was processed before the 7 p.m. deadline last night at West Chester. I do not see any reason why I wouldn't get my package.

I also haven't gotten any delivery estimate, like a lot of people. I have hope!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative