Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

jhande

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered at 7:00 am, received confirmation email within an hour, now received a "being processed" email last night at 9:30. Still no tracking information, no charges have been placed against my card either. I am not happy! Called VZW and dumbass rep said no phones would "ship" until the 10th. I said individuals have tracking information in hand of phones being shipped today and he didn't know what to say. How can an organizational and its employees be that far in the dark?????

I am happy for those who have received the shipping information and are getting their phone on Monday. Just very, very, very jealous.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Everyone who has a 0002 at the end of their confirmation number are you getting your phones Monday?

Alternately everyone who has a 0001 at the end of their confirmation number are you getting your phones today?

I had 0000 but getting it monday. Only part that blows is i hope fedex comes before i have to leave for class and no i cant skip, its midterms week! FML

uncle64

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my order, says shipped by FedEx with tracking Number to be delivered Monday the 7th, can't wait, sooner than I thought. Also read per-orders are sold out, not letting anyone pre-order at this time. Good Luck to you all and looks like most will be happy Monday, can celebrate two things Monday, my new IPhone and the Steelers 7th SB ring!

Goose

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
curious to know if anyone else has received this on their order:
order # ******
tracking # (looks like a IP address)
courier: MC6

Ordered my phone @ 3:05 ET yesterday. Received an email that order is sch for processing but not sure what this "courier" thing is. Thanks!

natieya

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
^^^ It doesn't look good for you.

Someone on another forum had this to say:

Official iPhone and Verizon Wireless thread - keep all discussion here!

Bad news for those who have MC6 as your courier.

You'll notice you get an IP looking address... go to What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address

If it matches, then that means Verizon has canceled your preorder and passed it on to the next available preorder.

I was told this by 3 different reps on the phone, and it could be, declined credit/debit card, or not eligible rate plan. MC6 is just a code for Mora Canceled reason 6

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I had 0000 but getting it monday. Only part that blows is i hope fedex comes before i have to leave for class and no i cant skip, its midterms week! FML

i know the feeling...I have to work UNTIL 3, im thinking on leaving an note to say that a neighbor can sign it or maybe redirect the shipment to my work...isk

VincentT

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Also hopefully they learn from the current customer pre-order and will be ready for open availability on the 9th/10th. Thus far i'm not impressed in their handling of it,between inability to check on orders due to crashing that tool, to inconsistent reports of people getting emails. To the attitude customer service is giving when you call in even for non iphone related things.

This whole pre-order thing if obviously a huge deal and a huge milestone for VZW, as far as the order check tool goes, you have to think, websites can only handle so much traffic, for one, they probably have a few thousand if not a few hundred thousand checking order status' at any given time. so yes it will crash if they didn't take it down themselvs.

as far as the emails go, same deal, they can only process so many orders and so many emails.

customer service should be polite no matter what, but im sure the shear amount of phone calls iPhone and non-iPhone related calls were insane yesterday and that would take a toll on ANYONE! i for one would not want to take thousands of phone calls from people asking about their new iPhone

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
the 7th

My order is already set to be delivered on the 7th with tracking. Hope it comes when they say....I live in Rhode Island so I'm gonna be swagging so hard with my new phone! EARLYYYYY!

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to receive any confirmation email and customer service was not that helpful. This is getting frustrating. Anyone else in the same boat?

ashndrew1404

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I ordered from VZW a little before 3am. I am order 991, I received shipping info in the middle of the night. I live in Pa, it was in West Chester yesterday afternoon about two hours away from me. Would be great if it came today!

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
On the Fedex tracking site it says that Indirect signature required. and I click the question mark next to it and it says that neighbors, and basically anyone can sign for it. Or you can have an official Fedex form thing you can leave on the door to tell them to still leave the iPhone.

creditmaster

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
^^^ It doesn't look good for you.

Someone on another forum had this to say:

Official iPhone and Verizon Wireless thread - keep all discussion here!

Bad news for those who have MC6 as your courier.

You'll notice you get an IP looking address... go to What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address

If it matches, then that means Verizon has canceled your preorder and passed it on to the next available preorder.

I was told this by 3 different reps on the phone, and it could be, declined credit/debit card, or not eligible rate plan. MC6 is just a code for Mora Canceled reason 6

I had this message as well. I got and email saying my credit card was declined but I got a Verizon email saying it was 'on hold' because of this. Called the number, re-ran the card and she said it is all good and I should expect the iPhone by the 10th.

aeroo777

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have yet to receive any confirmation email and customer service was not that helpful. This is getting frustrating. Anyone else in the same boat?

I am, ordered 0254 eastern the third. No emails, confirmation or shipping. I've called twice, still no emails.

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I am, ordered 0254 eastern the third. No emails, confirmation or shipping. I've called twice, still no emails.

What was your order number? Did you order any accessories? I am thinking ordering a case with it the iPhone when I pre orderd around the same time you did that its going to go against me. Verizon couldn't even tell me if the case was in stock. Has your credit card been charged? Mine has not which leads me to believe that it has not been shipped.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW