Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
since it is the "overnight" shipping still. It will be just sitting here in Houston a few days waiting for Monday :/ sucks to think about. Is there a way I can pick it up early today when it gets there, or tomorrow from the Fedex place?

eternal76

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I finally received my tracking number at 4:20 in the morning. Delivery by Ups. Doesn't show an "expected delivery date", so I guess I'll hope for Monday.

VincentT

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
since it is the "overnight" shipping still. It will be just sitting here in Houston a few days waiting for Monday :/ sucks to think about. Is there a way I can pick it up early today when it gets there, or tomorrow from the Fedex place?

i wish there were a way, i would be knocking at fed ex's and UPS' door as soon at it said at destination facility.

homeworkwithheather

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I now have another page to obsessively refresh all day...I too will see if I can pick mine up tomorrow if it makes it here...I believe it is being held though. It doesn't state where mine is yet....just says it will be delivered Monday...or is scheduled to be delivered then. Kudos to Verizon for getting them to us before the 10th...pretty happy with my transaction...guess I have a farewell weekend with my Curve...

msgetf

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Shipment Confirmation

Received email this morning saying order was shipped. Looked on Verizon Website and it gives tracking number and carrier as UPS. UPS is not showing the tracking number in their system as of now.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The expectations game....

My expectation was delivery next wed, Feb 10th. Reality: Fedex will deliver Monday by 3PM. My expectation was wrong, and I'm quite pleased by that.

I see others who expected delivery as soon as today, who've found out they'll get delivery Monday, and they're disappointed because it's not today.

At any rate - I'm pleased the delivery ambiguity is gone - and will be more pleased on Monday when my new toy is all set up, and working.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems like everyones is set for Monday. I have googled, and it doesn't look like I could pick it up early from Fedex :( This is going to be a looooooong weekend. And a long Monday too since I won't get home until late that day.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Seems like everyones is set for Monday. I have googled, and it doesn't look like I could pick it up early from Fedex :( This is going to be a looooooong weekend. And a long Monday too since I won't get home until late that day.

it sucks because they need a signature and i wont be home and worried they wont leave it....i'm thinking maybe re route it to my work?

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I work in ATC... Memphis Tower delivers takeoff clearance for both sides. I believe FEDEX has their own ramp control, but once the aircraft is on a movement area (taxiway or runway), then they are under FAA control via Memphis Tower.

Checked out KMEM weather.. looks pretty decent tonight. However, where they are going is another story.

Good to know, all i knew was from videos a friend of mind that works up here in kcmh showed me of Memphis ops.

NYMoose

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I just looked at Credit Card which I used to pay, funds are on hold till January 7th. I have got order confirmations but no shipping information. I guess I wont be as luck as others!

I called Customer Service, they said my order has been completely processed, and that I should receive a e-mail confirmation wiht a tracking number shortly. (so you know, when I called the 611 number it showed I had not placed a upgrade order).
Hopefully will get something today and get phone monday or Tuesday!

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
That would be my guess. They did this pre-order for current customers to not get hit so hard in one day. On the 10th the numbers will probably be big again for orders so they don't get overwhelmed at once. They are probably trying to get every delivered asap so they can keep up.

Also hopefully they learn from the current customer pre-order and will be ready for open availability on the 9th/10th. Thus far i'm not impressed in their handling of it,between inability to check on orders due to crashing that tool, to inconsistent reports of people getting emails. To the attitude customer service is giving when you call in even for non iphone related things.

buzzdar#WN

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
I now have another page to obsessively refresh all day...I too will see if I can pick mine up tomorrow if it makes it here...I believe it is being held though. It doesn't state where mine is yet....just says it will be delivered Monday...or is scheduled to be delivered then. Kudos to Verizon for getting them to us before the 10th...pretty happy with my transaction...guess I have a farewell weekend with my Curve...

I was too hoping I would be able to pick up tomorrow I keep watching my tracking.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

nickied527

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
the expectations game....

My expectation was delivery next wed, feb 10th. Reality: Fedex will deliver monday by 3pm. My expectation was wrong, and i'm quite pleased by that.

I see others who expected delivery as soon as today, who've found out they'll get delivery monday, and they're disappointed because it's not today.

At any rate - i'm pleased the delivery ambiguity is gone - and will be more pleased on monday when my new toy is all set up, and working.

exactly!;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR