Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just an FYI FedEx has their own tower at Memphis, not sure on the clearance procedures but I don't think they need to ask Memphis Int'l for clearance, since they use the Cargo side.

I work in ATC... Memphis Tower delivers takeoff clearance for both sides. I believe FEDEX has their own ramp control, but once the aircraft is on a movement area (taxiway or runway), then they are under FAA control via Memphis Tower.

Checked out KMEM weather.. looks pretty decent tonight. However, where they are going is another story.

Reactions: buckeyegoose

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I bet the majority of iPhones ordered were shipped out today. Now it is just up to UPS and Fedex to get them all updated quickly, even though they may all on their ways to us right now.

good point. i read somewhere on here that by 7 am there were 300000 plus already pre-ordered...thats a lot of updating in the shipping department.. hopefully they are just slow and were better off not knowing and just hearing the doorbell ring!

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Shipped!

Got my email stating my iPhone shipped. Problem is, I never counted on VZW being efficient and therefore told them to ship it to the hotel I'll be at on February 10!!

Hmm...it's just a 4.5hr drive away...maybe I could road trip

DOH! :eek:

Last edited:

bradburyn

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
good point. i read somewhere on here that by 7 am there were 300000 plus already pre-ordered...thats a lot of updating in the shipping department.. hopefully they are just slow and were better off not knowing and just hearing the doorbell ring!

That would be my guess. They did this pre-order for current customers to not get hit so hard in one day. On the 10th the numbers will probably be big again for orders so they don't get overwhelmed at once. They are probably trying to get every delivered asap so they can keep up.

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Got my email stating my iPhone shipped. Problem is, I never counted on VZW being efficient and therefore told them to ship it to the hotel I'll be at on February 10!!

:O That sucks. Call the hotel and tell them to hold it for you.

buzzdar#WN

Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Just got my email saying fedex here in Illinois it still has not updated.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk on the VZW Network.

anon(4706943)

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

UPDATE: Upon looking up the tracking number @UPS this is the message I get-

"UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later."

Hmm..."That's Logistics"

orlandojcaceres

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Tracking?

I just went to the order status page and see this... IM SO CONFUSED! HELP!

Order Number: xxxxx
Tracking Number:24.24.xxx.xxx
Courier: MC6

sorry for the "x"s but i dont wanna give out important info.

fmflex

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Status online said shipped earlier today, before site went down. No email yet :( Called 611 and it told me 2 business days. I"m in Chicago, anyone else in the Midwest that's thinking road trip to Memphis right now? LOL

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Status online said shipped earlier today, before site went down. No email yet :( Called 611 and it told me 2 business days. I"m in Chicago, anyone else in the Midwest that's thinking road trip to Memphis right now? LOL

I am from Northwest Indiana and i have gotten my email late tonight. Hoping that i will get it tomorrow

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Got off the phone with FedEx with my tracking information, they said they received the shipment past the cut off time which is why the package hasn't been scanned that it would be shipped out tomorrow and delivered Monday.

Reactions: tattooray

bcollins021

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i ordered my iphone at 9:43am thursday just checked it at 5am friday and it says Orders received today will deliver by 02/10/2011 but they done took the money out of my acc but havent shipped it. Has that happen to any of you ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro