Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I was order #72, and live in Iowa. No shipping information yet. I tried calling and talking to a Verizon rep (I realize most of them don't know what they are talking about) but she told me "They might say "shipped" on the website, but no phones are being shipped/delivered before the 10th" Obviously, she doesn't know what she's talking about with all the evidence we've seen on here. I did, unfortunately, order an accessory with my order, so maybe that's why I haven't received a tracking number yet.

i have not yet got a email yet and i only ordered the phone.. i think the carriers are trying to catch up

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or does it seem like the UPS shipments have the basic tracking info on there (like where the phone is right now) and Fed Ex doesn't have any?

That's pretty typical for FedEx vs UPS, at least for packages I receive. With FedEx I often have my package before the Web site shows any activity.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the lowcountry of SC and mine is coming via UPS. No mention of weather conditions on their site. Wish it was coming via FedEx since I know the guy personally.

Upstate here. Mine shipping FedEx and we know our UPS guy really well.

So I guess I am bizarro you? :cool:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
yes..so can I leave a signed note like I would do for FedEx?

I'm not sure. He know where to leave our stuff, plus our part of his route get him here between 6 & 7 PM, so we are usually home. If you see "Out for Delivery" tomorrow morning, I would print that page and leave it on the door with a note and signature. Can't hurt. I forget if UPS has a pre-sign form online like FedEx does (or at least has with my last few apple store orders)

Jjwertz1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
just spoke to vzw there status site is currently down and told me to call the automated system 611 option 4 then order status and it said if your last four of confirmation numbers are 0001 your order will be there in the next 2 business days

Jjwertz1

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
just spoke to vzw there status site is currently down and told me to call the automated system 611 option 4 then order status and it said if your last four of confirmation numbers are 0001 your order will be there in the next 2 business days and vzw rep told me that no tracking number yet because fedex is still processing them

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro