Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think that it's geographical. It seems like those of us on the east coast haven't received our e-mails yet. Obviously, that's based on a very unscientific and tiny poll.

SC here. FedEx Confirmation

Anyone with a FedEx tracking number get it show up on FedEx.com?

No, I just get this...

IMPORTANT!
Severe winter weather conditions affecting Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today. Learn more
Summary Results

Not Found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
let us know what happens please :)

I called UPS and they said they didn't have an estimated delivery date yet because they just got the package, but that I should be able to see the delivery date tomorrow morning. She said tomorrow at the earliest, Monday at the latest :)

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
To all of you who have gotten your tracking numbers and email shipping confirmations, what was your order number? I am just trying to get a feel if I'll get a notification tonight or not until tomorrow or next week at that matter.

mine was 1176004

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I called UPS and they said they didn't have an estimated delivery date yet because they just got the package, but that I should be able to see the delivery date tomorrow morning. She said tomorrow at the earliest, Monday at the latest :)

ok thanks for that!
what state do u live in?

Kainz15

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I was order #72, and live in Iowa. No shipping information yet. I tried calling and talking to a Verizon rep (I realize most of them don't know what they are talking about) but she told me "They might say "shipped" on the website, but no phones are being shipped/delivered before the 10th" Obviously, she doesn't know what she's talking about with all the evidence we've seen on here. I did, unfortunately, order an accessory with my order, so maybe that's why I haven't received a tracking number yet.

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
SC here. FedEx Confirmation

No, I just get this...

IMPORTANT!
Severe winter weather conditions affecting Memphis hub may cause some service delays and disruptions within the U.S. today. Learn more
Summary Results

Not Found
No information for the following shipments/FedEx Office orders has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service.

I'm in the lowcountry of SC and mine is coming via UPS. No mention of weather conditions on their site. Wish it was coming via FedEx since I know the guy personally.

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am an air traffic controller in Michigan. KMEM weather looks pretty good to me. I dont see a delay for the phones to leave Memphis... where they are going is another story.

ID: KMEM Memphis Intl Ar, TN
REPORT TIME: 4 3: 3
VALID TIME: 4 February AT 03:00Z to 4 February AT 24:00Z.
INITIAL WX
WINDS: 50 AT 10
VISIBILITY: >6.0 MILES
CLOUDS: 80 BKN
CLOUDS: 220 OVC
NEW WX STARTING: 09:00Z
WINDS: 30 AT 6
VISIBILITY: >6.0 MILES
CLOUDS: 35 BKN
CLOUDS: 70 OVC
NEW WX STARTING: 12:00Z
WINDS: 40 AT 6
VISIBILITY: 5.0 MILES
WEATHER: -SN
CLOUDS: 25 BKN
CLOUDS: 50 OVC
NEW WX STARTING: 15:00Z
WINDS: 40 AT 7
VISIBILITY: 4.0 MILES
WEATHER: -SN
CLOUDS: 30 OVC
COMMENTS: =

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me or does it seem like the UPS shipments have the basic tracking info on there (like where the phone is right now) and Fed Ex doesn't have any?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR