Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

Uplink

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I just called UPS and was told that the package does not have any future date holds on it and is supposed to be out for delivery tomorrow before 1030AM. she states if the package had a future dated delivery hold on it, she would be able to see it and my package does not.

You make me excited. I hope I am not disappointed tomorrow. Especially since there will be snow here in Houston that could cause a delay :O

mededitor

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think that it's geographical. It seems like those of us on the east coast haven't received our e-mails yet. Obviously, that's based on a very unscientific and tiny poll.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
i just called ups and was told that the package does not have any future date holds on it and is supposed to be out for delivery tomorrow before 1030am. She states if the package had a future dated delivery hold on it, she would be able to see it and my package does not.

awesome-ness!!!!

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I just called UPS and was told that the package does not have any future date holds on it and is supposed to be out for delivery tomorrow before 1030AM. she states if the package had a future dated delivery hold on it, she would be able to see it and my package does not.

there are people answering the phone at UPS right now?! Holy cow I think I'll call too - my tracking info says Memphis but has no estimated delivery date

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
You got your order in before I did - and I got the email about 9pm-CST. Maybe they're saving your 'best news for last'??

I'm about 99% sure that the reason it is taking so long is that VZW is sending it to Apple to have it custom engraved with "Darth-gamer; the man, the myth, the legend, old #8"

"And to this day no one knows what Old Number 8 stood for. Was it that special woman in his life? Was that the number of barrels of whiskey he produced in his first batch? No one knows the true meaning of Old Number 8"

:D

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm starting to think that it's geographical. It seems like those of us on the east coast haven't received our e-mails yet. Obviously, that's based on a very unscientific and tiny poll.

i live in the midwest and i have not yet gotten an email

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
To all of you who have gotten your tracking numbers and email shipping confirmations, what was your order number? I am just trying to get a feel if I'll get a notification tonight or not until tomorrow or next week at that matter.

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Color me delighted to be wrong on my expectations... just when you think you have Verizon figured out, they outdo themselves.

Although I'm still awaiting my shipping confirmation.

haha..

I TRIED to tell you, but you just didn't think my source was reliable.. I jest.. I'm also very excited, and if I didn't know what I knew, would have had the same mindset as you :)

Reactions: aeroo777

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

Florida is east coast, right? I'm like the first person that got the e-mail and started the thread, lol. Where are you? Maybe it's a northern east coast thing? don't you guys have some ice/snow stuff going on?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods