Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a tracking number!!!!

I just got an email with my tracking number!!!!! It's not Fed Ex, it's UPS! I'm in FL and my phone is in Memphis!!!!

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Im not gonna belive it untill I start seeing screen shots with all this information on it. I do believe they will use UPS as well as Fedex due to the high volume they will be sending out, butuntill I get my tracking number or see the screen shot, my hopea are not up

pharmgator

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
There's no possible way it can be the order number. I received my confirmation email at 1:50 CT and my order was 600k something. Between 600k and 610k.

Yeah, mine was 885 thousand something...there is no way that many people got orders in that quickly, and just as likely that Verizon doesn't have that many devices available for pre-order.

Also anyone know how long the unlimited data plan will be available for?

CKisses

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Looks like tracking numbers are starting to roll out. My best friend told me she just got hers....we ordered at the same time so hopefully mine isn't too far behind.... :D

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'm not putting my tracking number up for the world to see my address :)

Here's what the e-mail says, minus my personal info:

"iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
New Verizon Wireless Customers
Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
Now on America most reliable network."

Then there's a small box on the right and it says:

Your Order Information:
Order Reference Number: 939510340002**** (I deleted the last 4)
Wireless Number: (850) XXX-XXXX
Shipment Method: UPS
URL: ups.com
Tracking Number: 1Z047V07240002**** (again took out the last 4)

Killibry

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Im not gonna belive it untill I start seeing screen shots with all this information on it. I do believe they will use UPS as well as Fedex due to the high volume they will be sending out, butuntill I get my tracking number or see the screen shot, my hopea are not up

Go on some of the other threads... screenshots are rollin in.. and its legitimately happening..lol

Bighurta

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I live in phoenix az and did my order around 130am which would be 330 est time and I've checked my order status numerous times and it still says we received your order in processing. I called Verizon and spoke with rep she confirmed that they have my pre orders in and that it would be shipped on the 10th and I would receive it on the 11th. I hope that's not true. I've been reading and notice everyone on the eastcoast is already getting their order shipped confirmation. Anyone on the westcoast having any luck??? Or am the only one lol

gatorfan79

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure you guys will be getting the same e-mail soon. I finalized my order around 2:04 CST this morning, so I don't even think I was one of the first people to get my order in before 3 EST

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'm not putting my tracking number up for the world to see my address :)

Here's what the e-mail says, minus my personal info:

"iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
New Verizon Wireless Customers
Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
Now on America most reliable network."

Then there's a small box on the right and it says:

Your Order Information:
Order Reference Number: 939510340002**** (I deleted the last 4)
Wireless Number: (850) XXX-XXXX
Shipment Method: UPS
URL: ups.com
Tracking Number: 1Z047V07240002**** (again took out the last 4)

haha fair enough I am now a beliver. I will be patiently waitingfor mine. I do believe they are spliting it up between fedex and UPS due to the high volume. Congrats on your confirmation letter. Now I need mine!! let us know when you are able to track with an expected delivery date.

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
haha fair enough I am now a beliver. I will be patiently waitingfor mine. I do believe they are spliting it up between fedex and UPS due to the high volume. Congrats on your confirmation letter. Now I need mine!! let us know when you are able to track with an expected delivery date.

I ordered mine at 1:55 CST and haven't received notice yet, I'm still skeptical.

joekawasaki

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
No email here yet. I don't expect it for a while. I got my confirmation email over an hour after I ordered. My credit card wasn't billed until a long time after others were saying they were billed. Therefore I assume my tracking number email will be later just like those other events.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro