Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

luvesuga

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Ordered a little before 3am or right at 3am and it said shipped. I'll leave a note just in case, but not expecting much.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Same deal, Ordered it at 3am EST. Stated it would ship on the 10th. Called VZW twice today and they said I wouldnt get it until the 10th. Kinda pissed about that. Check on the website and it say's it has shipped. So we shall see.

on another note, how do you know what number you were? Im interested in seeing how many people have actually ordered it on the first day.

i'm just guessing but a lot of us think its the order number. mine is 2213

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just checked VZW online and the main site says they are no longer taking pre-orders. All other orders will be available on line at 3am 2/9 and in stores at 7am 2/10. I guess we will see what happens with all of our pre-orders still not gettoing my hopes up to get before the 9th but it sure would be great!

andygib9

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No more preorders....

I just checked VZW online and the main site says they are no longer taking pre-orders. All other orders will be available on line at 3am 2/9 and in stores at 7am 2/10. I guess we will see what happens with all of our pre-orders still not gettoing my hopes up to get before the 9th but it sure would be great!

I just saw this too....unreal. It will be interesting to see how many Verizon sold...I ordered mine around 255am and was #668 (who knows what that means)...I'm a loyal Verizon guy, but it will be interesting to see how they spin this being they talked about how ready they were for EVERYTHING iPhone...will love Big Red though if there is an iPhone on my door Saturday morning lol

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I was 600 and I have been a loyal VZW guy for a long time as well. Its funny as long as I know ive got one coming im happy but I feel like a littel kid waiting to open up my christmas prestents just becasue I want it now. lol I am sure VZW is ready for all of this but I think we will get them the 8th or 9th. any sooner will make me like VZW that much more :) I am too curious as to how many pre-orders they took. cant wait to see the numbers.

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Checking Order Status appears to be hosed at the moment as well.

It is either all of us slamming the system to check for a tracking number...

...or they actually are loading order numbers....

I do wish the reps would stop saying it will SHIP on the 10th. That can't be right. The folks ordering on the 9th will likely get them on the 10th, so I would have to assume we will, too.

pharmgator

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
i'm just guessing but a lot of us think its the order number. mine is 2213

Suppose it is the last four digits of the order number? My order number is six digits, and I completed my order just after 3AM EST. BTW, Verizon already charged my capital one card, so I guess that means I'm in. Holla.

andygib9

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Shipping the 10th

It is either all of us slamming the system to check for a tracking number...

...or they actually are loading order numbers....

I do wish the reps would stop saying it will SHIP on the 10th. That can't be right. The folks ordering on the 9th will likely get them on the 10th, so I would have to assume we will, too.

I agree, I'll be pissed if I don't have it on the 9th. The whole idea of the pre-order was Verizon "rewarding" loyal customers...it's not a reward if some idiot waits in line next week while I'm at work and they have an iPhone in their hands before I do....

Chadwackg

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think we are all in. So far as I have read mostly everyone that has said thier status says shipped has had thier cards charged. Mine is as well. Either way it will be next week before we see our phones. I know I am ready i just hate waiting. But I have waited this long whats a few more days!

bmxfreak995

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Suppose it is the last four digits of the order number? My order number is six digits, and I completed my order just after 3AM EST. BTW, Verizon already charged my capital one card, so I guess that means I'm in. Holla.

+1 for the "holla". haha. i love that word.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
There's no possible way it can be the order number. I received my confirmation email at 1:50 CT and my order was 600k something. Between 600k and 610k.

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I think we are all in. So far as I have read mostly everyone that has said thier status says shipped has had thier cards charged. Mine is as well. Either way it will be next week before we see our phones. I know I am ready i just hate waiting. But I have waited this long whats a few more days!

What was your order number because the last time I was able to check my status it said shipped, but my credit card has not been charged yet. I know verizon has my order they were able to confirm that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro