Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

blu3live

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it has to say "is shipped" by tommorow for everyone to get it on either the 9th or the 10th since it acutally takes time to get the phone to your house and be delivered on the exact date needed... for example I live in MD so for it to come to my house on the 10th it has to be shipped by today or tommorow. I ordered mine from apple.com at 3:05 and it says prepared for shipment :)

But the shipment method that was shown at checkout was overnight fedex, meaning that if they sent it today by 3pm you would have it tomorrow.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure it has to say "is shipped" by tommorow for everyone to get it on either the 9th or the 10th since it acutally takes time to get the phone to your house and be delivered on the exact date needed... for example I live in MD so for it to come to my house on the 10th it has to be shipped by today or tommorow. I ordered mine from apple.com at 3:05 and it says prepared for shipment :)

well, on my email confirmation it say "FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM" which is fedex standard overnight and delivered by 3 PM next day....i'm just stating that by what that says. verizon has done a next day shipping to their customers and also some people have called verizon and said it will be shipped in 2 business days. if thats true, it would arrive tomorrow or monday...again just stating the possibility

Last edited:

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Yea, true. Im just saying it from the Apple side for now, cant say too much about the Verizon side since I didn't want to order it from there since if there's a problem with the phone I can take it to the Apple Store. Apple gave us standard shipping :/... and also if the field is blank for the tracking number that could mean its still being processed by Fedex.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Yea, true. Im just saying it from the Apple side for now, cant say too much about the Verizon side since I didn't want to order it from there since if there's a problem with the phone I can take it to the Apple Store. Apple gave us standard shipping :/... and also if the field is blank for the tracking number that could mean its still being processed by Fedex.

yeah..i imagaine it is but some people have gotten the tracking number already...one got a tracking number from UPS. i'm just curious if its overnight shipment like fedex

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
yeah..i imagaine it is but some people have gotten the tracking number already...one got a tracking number from UPS. i'm just curious if its overnight shipment like fedex

Oh yea, I just think that it might mean that Fedex is going to hold onto it until its actually time to send them away.

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh yea, I just think that it might mean that Fedex is going to hold onto it until its actually time to send them away.
actually someone is getting it shipped USPS....SUCKNESS!!! I hope thats not a standard for everyone and someone called Verizon and said it will be shipped on the 9th and wont be shipped today....im so confused. i'll just have to wait and see

kevinah77

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
This morning right when the clock finshed counting down I started placing my order, 1:00am Arizona time, but when I got to the point it asked for shipping address it wouldn't let me go past that point. I called Verizon earlier and found out it wouldn't work because they had both my new address and an old address in my account so the system was getting confused. It was able to get figured out and once it was I was finally able to place my order, but it just sucked because I woke up at 12:50am to place my order and was not able to get it done at the time ordering opened up and had to wait until later to get it done. It says everything was processed and the woman who helped me out on the phone said everything should be fine.

anon(4708383)

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
actually someone is getting it shipped USPS....SUCKNESS!!! I hope thats not a standard for everyone and someone called Verizon and said it will be shipped on the 9th and wont be shipped today....im so confused. i'll just have to wait and see

Oh yea, I forgot to mention UPS too. But thats just not Verizon to be doing it through UPS, its always been through Fedex for me from the past and for all my family and friends. But yea I agree, lets just watch and see what happens

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Oh yea, I forgot to mention UPS too. But thats just not Verizon to be doing it through UPS, its always been through Fedex for me from the past and for all my family and friends. But yea I agree, lets just watch and see what happens

no, not UPS but US Postal Service. some are saying that the "your order has been shipped" is a glitch

StephanGFX

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Delivery Feb 7th?

I didn't get a confirmation code, so I looked up my reference number and it said it had not been processed. The customer service rep told me to cancel and retry, and now it works. But when I asked about when it should be delivered, she said FEBRUARY 7!

I'm not sure if she was supposed to tell me that or not, but I'm hoping it's right. :D

ndcc1

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
same here haha. Did anyone get emails stateing that their phone has been shipped? Because usally emails are sent out saying that.

yeah usually thats the case.... someone said that a verizon rep said that we should see a tracking # tonight or tomorrow

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
New to this site and I hope the iphone 4 makes me a regular on here. All I got was order received and order reference number. But still says processing. I finished ordering at 3:15 am...only because I was held up deciding on the accessories...and thinking about getting insurance in case i drop it...but I felt like a kid in a candy store!

GasHawgPete

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I also got a confirmation e-mail saying estimated delivery date 02/10/2011, but when checking the order status, getting the "Order has shipped" with no tracking number or anything. Just gotta wait and see I suppose...

bfd119

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Same deal, Ordered it at 3am EST. Stated it would ship on the 10th. Called VZW twice today and they said I wouldnt get it until the 10th. Kinda pissed about that. Check on the website and it say's it has shipped. So we shall see.

on another note, how do you know what number you were? Im interested in seeing how many people have actually ordered it on the first day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal