what does it say for the receive date? tomorrow?
    shipwrestler125 likes this.
    02-03-2011 09:40 PM
    I'm sure you guys will be getting the same e-mail soon. I finalized my order around 2:04 CST this morning, so I don't even think I was one of the first people to get my order in before 3 EST
    pic or shens
    I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'm not putting my tracking number up for the world to see my address

Here's what the e-mail says, minus my personal info:

"iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
    Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
    New Verizon Wireless Customers
    Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
    Now on America most reliable network."

Then there's a small box on the right and it says:

Your Order Information:
    Order Reference Number: 939510340002**** (I deleted the last 4)
    Wireless Number: (850) XXX-XXXX
    Shipment Method: UPS
    URL: ups.com
    Tracking Number: 1Z047V07240002**** (again took out the last 4)
    haha fair enough I am now a beliver. I will be patiently waitingfor mine. I do believe they are spliting it up between fedex and UPS due to the high volume. Congrats on your confirmation letter. Now I need mine!! let us know when you are able to track with an expected delivery date.
    haha fair enough I am now a beliver. I will be patiently waitingfor mine. I do believe they are spliting it up between fedex and UPS due to the high volume. Congrats on your confirmation letter. Now I need mine!! let us know when you are able to track with an expected delivery date.
    I ordered mine at 1:55 CST and haven't received notice yet, I'm still skeptical.
    02-03-2011 09:41 PM
    No email here yet. I don't expect it for a while. I got my confirmation email over an hour after I ordered. My credit card wasn't billed until a long time after others were saying they were billed. Therefore I assume my tracking number email will be later just like those other events.
    02-03-2011 09:42 PM
    Awesome hoping to get a email like that soon

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    what does it say for the receive date? tomorrow?
    It doesn't have an estimated arrival date. It just says it's in Memphis and the origin scan was at 8:03 CST. It also has a box to the right that says it's being shipped by "NDA DEL CONF" -- no idea what that means
    Hope I get an email soon also. But then again no email and a knock on my door tomorrow with a package would be even better
    02-03-2011 09:43 PM
    It doesn't have an estimated arrival date. It just says it's in Memphis and the origin scan was at 8:03 CST. It also has a box to the right that says it's being shipped by "NDA DEL CONF" -- no idea what that means
    Next Day Air - Delivery Confirmation
    Uplink and aeroo777 like this.
    I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'm not putting my tracking number up for the world to see my address

Here's what the e-mail says, minus my personal info:

"iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
    Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
    New Verizon Wireless Customers
    Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
    Now on America most reliable network."

Then there's a small box on the right and it says:

Your Order Information:
    Order Reference Number: 939510340002**** (I deleted the last 4)
    Wireless Number: (850) XXX-XXXX
    Shipment Method: UPS
    URL: ups.com
    Tracking Number: 1Z047V07240002**** (again took out the last 4)
    That is what mine says, except it says FedEx.
    +1 for sure that would be the best!
    02-03-2011 09:44 PM
    Means Next Day Air Delivery Confirmations (Signature)
    02-03-2011 09:44 PM
    Here's what the UPS page says, but the "scheduled delivery date" isn't there.

In Transit In Transit Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the scheduled delivery date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. (and sometimes later) to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window. Up to three delivery attempts will be made, excluding weekends and holidays.

For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that the shipment be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. If an adult signature is required and the sender has instructed us not to leave the shipment with a neighbor, we will make another delivery attempt on the next business day. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.

Last Location:
    Memphis, TN, United States, Thursday, 02/03/2011
    Signature Required
    Signature Required

At the request of the sender, UPS will obtain the recipient's signature. The sender will be provided a printed copy and may also review the recipient's signature online.

Change Delivery
    Add Notification
    Additional Information
    Type: Package
    Shipment Progress
    Location Date Local Time Activity What's This?
    Memphis, TN, United States 02/03/2011 8:03 P.M. Origin Scan
    02-03-2011 09:45 PM
    I answered what NDA DEL CONF was earlier
    gatorfan79 likes this.
    02-03-2011 09:45 PM
    I'll be damed

blu3live likes this.
    02-03-2011 09:47 PM
    Color me delighted to be wrong on my expectations... just when you think you have Verizon figured out, they outdo themselves.

Although I'm still awaiting my shipping confirmation.
    02-03-2011 09:47 PM
    Color me delighted to be wrong on my expectations... just when you think you have Verizon figured out, they outdo themselves.

Aren't we all?
    02-03-2011 09:48 PM

i dont think any of us saw this happening realistically.
    I answered what NDA DEL CONF was earlier
    thank you!! I "thanked" your post, too
    i dont think any of us saw this happening realistically.
    Agreed definate didnt think it was going to happen but a big thanks to VZW for getting it done!
    02-03-2011 09:49 PM
    I'm praying to god I get one tonight
    I am totally jealous!
    expected delivery date?????
    I hit the UPS web site and it's only showing in transit....no expected delivery date posted yet. Will update as soon as it changes.
    02-03-2011 09:50 PM
    I'll be damed

Did you order accessories?
    02-03-2011 09:50 PM
871 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD