Yeah I was 600 and I have been a loyal VZW guy for a long time as well. Its funny as long as I know ive got one coming im happy but I feel like a littel kid waiting to open up my christmas prestents just becasue I want it now. lol I am sure VZW is ready for all of this but I think we will get them the 8th or 9th. any sooner will make me like VZW that much more I am too curious as to how many pre-orders they took. cant wait to see the numbers.
    02-03-2011 08:38 PM
    Pre ordering is now closed.
    02-03-2011 08:44 PM
    Checking Order Status appears to be hosed at the moment as well.
    02-03-2011 08:46 PM
    Checking Order Status appears to be hosed at the moment as well.
    It is either all of us slamming the system to check for a tracking number...

...or they actually are loading order numbers....

I do wish the reps would stop saying it will SHIP on the 10th. That can't be right. The folks ordering on the 9th will likely get them on the 10th, so I would have to assume we will, too.
    02-03-2011 08:54 PM
    i'm just guessing but a lot of us think its the order number. mine is 2213
    Suppose it is the last four digits of the order number? My order number is six digits, and I completed my order just after 3AM EST. BTW, Verizon already charged my capital one card, so I guess that means I'm in. Holla.
    02-03-2011 09:06 PM
    It is either all of us slamming the system to check for a tracking number...

...or they actually are loading order numbers....

I do wish the reps would stop saying it will SHIP on the 10th. That can't be right. The folks ordering on the 9th will likely get them on the 10th, so I would have to assume we will, too.
    I agree, I'll be pissed if I don't have it on the 9th. The whole idea of the pre-order was Verizon "rewarding" loyal customers...it's not a reward if some ***** waits in line next week while I'm at work and they have an iPhone in their hands before I do....
    02-03-2011 09:09 PM
    Keep in mind the FAQ still mentions on OR BEFORE February 10, so it is possible that we will get it before the 10th.
    02-03-2011 09:10 PM
    I think we are all in. So far as I have read mostly everyone that has said thier status says shipped has had thier cards charged. Mine is as well. Either way it will be next week before we see our phones. I know I am ready i just hate waiting. But I have waited this long whats a few more days!
    02-03-2011 09:12 PM
    someone spoke to a rep and they said if you did get a order in it would be in 2 business days
    02-03-2011 09:13 PM
    Suppose it is the last four digits of the order number? My order number is six digits, and I completed my order just after 3AM EST. BTW, Verizon already charged my capital one card, so I guess that means I'm in. Holla.
    +1 for the "holla". haha. i love that word.
    02-03-2011 09:15 PM
    There's no possible way it can be the order number. I received my confirmation email at 1:50 CT and my order was 600k something. Between 600k and 610k.
    02-03-2011 09:17 PM
    I think we are all in. So far as I have read mostly everyone that has said thier status says shipped has had thier cards charged. Mine is as well. Either way it will be next week before we see our phones. I know I am ready i just hate waiting. But I have waited this long whats a few more days!
    What was your order number because the last time I was able to check my status it said shipped, but my credit card has not been charged yet. I know verizon has my order they were able to confirm that.
    02-03-2011 09:21 PM
    I Just recieved a conformation email with a UPS tracking number. i live in IL and my phone is in Memphis TN
    02-03-2011 09:23 PM
    I Just recieved a conformation email with a UPS tracking number. i live in IL and my phone is in Memphis TN
    Screen shots please!
    02-03-2011 09:24 PM
    Just got an email from VZW with a tracking number!!!!!
    02-03-2011 09:24 PM
    I just got an email with my tracking number!!!!! It's not Fed Ex, it's UPS! I'm in FL and my phone is in Memphis!!!!
    02-03-2011 09:30 PM
    I just got an email with my tracking number!!!!! It's not Fed Ex, it's UPS! I'm in FL and my phone is in Memphis!!!!
    Thats weird because it says when you order it is overnight via fedex. Maybe they have changed?
    02-03-2011 09:32 PM
    Im not gonna belive it untill I start seeing screen shots with all this information on it. I do believe they will use UPS as well as Fedex due to the high volume they will be sending out, butuntill I get my tracking number or see the screen shot, my hopea are not up
    02-03-2011 09:33 PM
    There's no possible way it can be the order number. I received my confirmation email at 1:50 CT and my order was 600k something. Between 600k and 610k.
    Yeah, mine was 885 thousand something...there is no way that many people got orders in that quickly, and just as likely that Verizon doesn't have that many devices available for pre-order.

Also anyone know how long the unlimited data plan will be available for?
    02-03-2011 09:33 PM
    Looks like tracking numbers are starting to roll out. My best friend told me she just got hers....we ordered at the same time so hopefully mine isn't too far behind....
    02-03-2011 09:36 PM
    Just got an email from VZW with a tracking number!!!!!
    expected delivery date?????
    02-03-2011 09:37 PM
    I don't know how to do a screen shot, but I'm not putting my tracking number up for the world to see my address

Here's what the e-mail says, minus my personal info:

"iPhone 4. Verizon. It begins.
    Your Order Has Shipped

Congratulations. Your iPhone 4 has shipped. The moment you've been waiting for is almost here. Amazing without compromise is on its way.

When you receive your iPhone 4, please reference the Activation Guide for instructions on how to activate your new phone.

In the meantime, we'd like to help ensure a smooth transition. Please take a moment to review a few important steps in our Getting Ready Guide to prepare for iPhone 4 on Verizon:

Existing Verizon Wireless Customers
    New Verizon Wireless Customers
    Current iPhone Owners

The phone that changed everything.
    Now on America most reliable network."

Then there's a small box on the right and it says:

Your Order Information:
    Order Reference Number: 939510340002**** (I deleted the last 4)
    Wireless Number: (850) XXX-XXXX
    Shipment Method: UPS
    URL: ups.com
    Tracking Number: 1Z047V07240002**** (again took out the last 4)
    Must be dividing up the shipments between fedex and ups
    Im not gonna belive it untill I start seeing screen shots with all this information on it. I do believe they will use UPS as well as Fedex due to the high volume they will be sending out, butuntill I get my tracking number or see the screen shot, my hopea are not up
    Go on some of the other threads... screenshots are rollin in.. and its legitimately happening..lol
    02-03-2011 09:38 PM
    I live in phoenix az and did my order around 130am which would be 330 est time and I've checked my order status numerous times and it still says we received your order in processing. I called Verizon and spoke with rep she confirmed that they have my pre orders in and that it would be shipped on the 10th and I would receive it on the 11th. I hope that's not true. I've been reading and notice everyone on the eastcoast is already getting their order shipped confirmation. Anyone on the westcoast having any luck??? Or am the only one lol
    02-03-2011 09:39 PM
871 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD