I wanted to order it but it wouldn't let me have it shipped to my workplace -- kept saying "Enter Company Name" but there's no field for that on the form. I then chose residence and it choked on the address. Apple could send it but w/out the $30 discount. Will go to the Verizon store and see if they can help me.
    02-03-2011 11:15 AM
    Got up at 2:50am Eastern, refreshed my browser (yes, I loaded the order page before I went to bed), and there is was, the "Order Your iPhone" button. Five minutes later I had my order confirmation and I was back to bed. But I slept as poorly as a child waiting for Santa to arrive. Its going to be the longest week ever (expected arrival date is 2/10).
    02-03-2011 11:27 AM
    I got my ordered processed without any issues!!! Well maybe one. What is the point of letting current customers pre-order the phone if we aren't going to get it before everyone else. If I knew this I probably would have waited till 2/10/11 and just went down to my local Verizon store and bought it.
    02-03-2011 12:08 PM
    If you look at your order email it does mention that it will be shipped FEDEXSTDOVERNIGHT3PM, so I should have my phone by 3pm on the 10th, cannot wait!!!
    I looked again at my confirmation and sure enough, that's what it says. Sweet! I ordered at 1:45am CST. It was cool that they had it open early for us who decided to stay up (or set an alarm). I used my last $100 NE2 credit, so I got the 32GB for $216.49 (including tax). I'm happy.
    02-03-2011 12:11 PM
    Got up at 2:50am Eastern, refreshed my browser (yes, I loaded the order page before I went to bed), and there is was, the "Order Your iPhone" button. Five minutes later I had my order confirmation and I was back to bed. But I slept as poorly as a child waiting for Santa to arrive. Its going to be the longest week ever (expected arrival date is 2/10).
    Ditto. It was so hard falling back asleep.
    02-03-2011 12:12 PM
    Checked my Order Status and it states that my order has shipped.. do they just package them and wait to send them out till the 9th?? im hoping that they are shipping it now and i get within the next couple days
    02-03-2011 12:42 PM
    checked my order status and it states that my order has shipped.. Do they just package them and wait to send them out till the 9th?? Im hoping that they are shipping it now and i get within the next couple days
    screenshot??
    02-03-2011 01:16 PM
    I just saw that when I checked the status of my order. I noticed that there was no tracking number or courier listed. I am betting it means it was packaged and shipped from the warehouse waiting to be shipped. A shame if we still have to wait a week.
    Last edited by mels531; 02-03-2011 at 01:21 PM.
    02-03-2011 01:16 PM
    Checked my Order Status and it states that my order has shipped.. do they just package them and wait to send them out till the 9th?? im hoping that they are shipping it now and i get within the next couple days
    Don't get too excited until you see a tracking number in your order status.

Prior to pre-order I was told by VZW Customer Service to expect delivery on the 10th.
    02-03-2011 01:17 PM
    ok - so you got to me... I had to check my order status now too! lol! Said order was received & is in process :0/ Oh well - still feels like Christmas!

BTW my friend spoke to someone at CS yest. & she mentioned it may be received by the 7th - so maybe it will looking at VincentT's post! :0)
    02-03-2011 01:18 PM
    Good point about the tracking # info. - oh well, will just have to wait & see! All of life's problems should be only as big as this! :0)
    02-03-2011 01:21 PM
    ok - so you got to me... I had to check my order status now too! lol! Said order was received & is in process :0/ Oh well - still feels like Christmas!

BTW my friend spoke to someone at CS yest. & she mentioned it may be received by the 7th - so maybe it will looking at VincentT's post! :0)
    I was originally told the same thing by vzw about the 7th.
    02-03-2011 01:22 PM
    screenshot??

both of my orders now say shipped
    02-03-2011 01:31 PM
    hey, just signed up and I also stayed up early this morning to pre-order my phone and just for info, my status order also says "you order has been shipped" but with not tracking number.
    02-03-2011 01:55 PM
    I ordered both of mine last night, and they both still say order in process, expected ship date of 2/10. Being that there are a few that say theirs say "shipped"...I'm a little worried!
    02-03-2011 01:57 PM
    Ordered mine at exactly 2:00am central today and mine says shippped! So pumped!

Totally feels like Christmas haha
    02-03-2011 01:59 PM
    Ordered mine at 3:05 EST with confirmation at 3:37 and i'm still in process.
    02-03-2011 02:12 PM
    im pretty sure some of u guys' status say "in process" because of the first come first serve process that they are doing and the you did ur order just a bit later than some of us.. I wouldnt be worried.
    02-03-2011 02:18 PM
    im pretty sure some of u guys' status say "in process" because of the first come first serve process that they are doing and the you did ur order just a bit later than some of us.. I wouldnt be worried.
    oohhh - I got my order in before 3am - got my e-mail confirm about 20-25 mins later.... really hope I made the cut! lol!
    My friend got her order in around 3:15 or so & took her almost 2 hours to get her confirm! She hasn't checked her status yet...

I'll still go with the not being worried idea
    02-03-2011 02:24 PM
    Mine says "Your order has been shipped." also. Very interesting...
    02-03-2011 02:34 PM
    oohhh - I got my order in before 3am - got my e-mail confirm about 20-25 mins later.... really hope I made the cut! lol!
    My friend got her order in around 3:15 or so & took her almost 2 hours to get her confirm! She hasn't checked her status yet...

I'll still go with the not being worried idea
    WOW 2 hrs!!!? geeze....well it seems like its when ur confirmation gets sent out? i did my order right at 2 am cst and got my confirmation email...oh i say about 10 mins later... and if you got urs about 20 mins later...urs should say shipped for not too long now..
    BACI likes this.
    02-03-2011 02:39 PM
    I just checked my status as well and it says your order has shipped. Such a tease to say its shipped but not see a tracking number for it. Not getting my hopes up I am expecting it on the 10th this way if it does show up early it will be a great and wonderful surprise!!!! Hopefully all of us will have a new shiney soon
    02-03-2011 02:42 PM
    I just checked my status as well and it says your order has shipped. Such a tease to say its shipped but not see a tracking number for it. Not getting my hopes up I am expecting it on the 10th this way if it does show up early it will be a great and wonderful surprise!!!! Hopefully all of us will have a new shiney soon
    good thinking lol.....im guessing its just Verizon just sending it to fedex as of right now?
    02-03-2011 02:44 PM
    hey, it looks like if your status say "your order has been shipped" the estimated arrival date is two business days...got that info from people in the comments that called Verizon and an automated system said that

update: Delivery Times Next-business-day delivery by 3 p.m. to most U.S. addresses; by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas.

Service Days MondayFriday, with Saturday pickup available in many areas for an additional charge.

this was from the fedex site
    Last edited by ndcc1; 02-03-2011 at 03:16 PM.
    02-03-2011 02:49 PM
    I'm pretty sure it has to say "is shipped" by tommorow for everyone to get it on either the 9th or the 10th since it acutally takes time to get the phone to your house and be delivered on the exact date needed... for example I live in MD so for it to come to my house on the 10th it has to be shipped by today or tommorow. I ordered mine from apple.com at 3:05 and it says prepared for shipment
    02-03-2011 03:20 PM
871 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD