Official Verizon iPhone order thread/tracker

wolf_EJ

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Mine is scheduled for delivery on Monday. I'd be overjoyed if i hadn't been hearing about people possibly getting theirs today. I was order 79 and I keep refreshing my tracking page on FedEx. It still hasn't gone into transit and it's coming from Memphis.

Please let this weekend go by quickly.

aeroo777

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My order no. is 688, just ordered the phone by itself. My Amex shows a pending charge $320.99.
I've sent an email to Verizon asking for more info, but haven't received a reply yet.

mels531

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My order no. is 688, just ordered the phone by itself. My Amex shows a pending charge $320.99.
I've sent an email to Verizon asking for more info, but haven't received a reply yet.

My order number was 833. I only ordered the phone and case. I emailed verizon as well but I have heard anything either. I don't understand how all these people after us have already gotten tracking numbers. It's a little frustrating.

uncle64

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my order, says shipped by FedEx with tracking Number to be delivered Monday the 7th, can't wait, sooner than I thought. Also read per-orders are sold out, not letting anyone pre-order at this time. Good Luck to you all and looks like most will be happy Monday, can celebrate two things Monday, my new IPhone and the Steelers 7th SB ring!
My Order Number: 12148, ordered case and car charger.:)

belford

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Monday delivery!

Order number 357, placed 2:51 am, just got working FedEx tracking number, will be delivered Monday, Feb 7th by 3pm, sig required!

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
The expectations game....

My expectation was delivery next wed, Feb 10th. Reality: Fedex will deliver Monday by 3PM. My expectation was wrong, and I'm quite pleased by that.

I see others who expected delivery as soon as today, who've found out they'll get delivery Monday, and they're disappointed because it's not today.

At any rate - I'm pleased the delivery ambiguity is gone - and will be more pleased on Monday when my new toy is all set up, and working.

man suprised to see you admit you were wrong...guess verizon surprised everyone this time..sweet

bbeauzil

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Verizon iphone giveaway

TipB is off the chain. I've been following your thread now for like 1 year and a half but never bothered to register until now. You guys rock. I follow the Ipad and Iphone live every week like it's a religion. I love you guys. I am always ahead of the curve because of you guys. My friends think that I am a tech geek because of you guys. I always seem to have an answer for them concerning Iphone, Ipad because I am always of TIPB.COM. Again, Thanks Rene, and Georgia (by the way, I live in Georgia) how ironic. and the rest of the Tipb team.

Be blessed

dalema

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Super excited - FEDEX delivery for Monday 7th, and it has now left Ontario, CA on it's way to San Jose, CA.

Ended up getting one for my wife and will wait to replace my Storm 2 until summer as I need the international version. May even wait until next year if it means getting an LTE version - but at least now I've spread out my upgrades.

Last edited:

amadz

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Got my email, got my tracking number... see it all in FedEx but nothing is showing on my credit card- not even a pending (but I usually don't see a pending anyway)....

And my estimated arrival time is Monday before 3pm.

Last edited:

leewongfei

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
TipB is off the chain. I've been following your thread now for like 1 year and a half but never bothered to register until now. You guys rock. I follow the Ipad and Iphone live every week like it's a religion. I love you guys. I am always ahead of the curve because of you guys. My friends think that I am a tech geek because of you guys. I always seem to have an answer for them concerning Iphone, Ipad because I am always of TIPB.COM. Again, Thanks Rene, and Georgia (by the way, I live in Georgia) how ironic. and the rest of the Tipb team.

Be blessed

how many times are you going to post this in different threads?

TSPCX

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Iphone

Got confirmation and all tracking information. Arriving UPS Monday morning by 10:30. Say good-bye to the Droid X.