Trying to order 6 from my business account (we have 30+ lines). Errored out on me twice just trying to order the first one. Been 16 minutes yet.
    02-03-2011 03:16 AM
    Just ordered mine and it went surprisingly smooth considering the amount of traffic they must be experiencing. I was also given a delivery date of 2/10.

Only thing that concerns me is I haven't received a confirmation email yet although it has been less than 5 minutes.

I treated myself and got the 32GB, who else splurged?
    Me! I thought out on the day of the announcement, "If my 16GB iPad is full ALL THE TIME and I only have apps and music, what would happen with stuff like texts and HD video that I record on it?"
    It's more of a need for a music enthusiast like me =)
    02-03-2011 03:17 AM
    you guys order from vzw.com or apple?
    I ordered mine from Verizon
    02-03-2011 03:17 AM
    Hey I haven't gotten my confirmation email yet either. I am guessing traffic is heavy on vzw at the moment. But congrats! I got the 32GB!
    02-03-2011 03:19 AM
    Just ordered mine and it went surprisingly smooth considering the amount of traffic they must be experiencing. I was also given a delivery date of 2/10.

Only thing that concerns me is I haven't received a confirmation email yet although it has been less than 5 minutes.

I treated myself and got the 32GB, who else splurged?

Hey did you get your e-mail yet?
    02-03-2011 03:20 AM
    Ordered the wife a Verizon iPhone at 2:45. No slowness on the web site and even received a $50 "New Every Two" discount. AT&T could learn a lesson or two . . . or three. ;-D
    02-03-2011 03:23 AM
    Ordered from apple.com. Had to put in two separate orders which was kind of a pain but it worked just fine. I felt better about ordering directly from apple because I trust their customer service more than VZ should something go wrong.
    02-03-2011 03:25 AM
    tried to order with my credit card which is linked to my po box. tried to get it shipped to my work, but there was an error for company name, but there was no field to put in that info. i had to change to residence with a company name and then in the bottom section, i put in my company address again. after i did this, i submitted to find out that i am pending credit decision...for what? I don't know. maybe it's because I'm on a family plan and main account is not under my ssn.
    02-03-2011 03:26 AM
    ordering was done early & went smoothly!

lj - I haven't received an e-mail confirm yet - but did print out the confirm page & number - so hoping that helps, if needed!
    In the end I went for the 32 GB - I was unsure & actually went to change it to the 16 (in case the 5 come out in June as rumored) - but didnt see how to w/o starting over again SOOO I put my last $100 credit to good use, I guess!
    02-03-2011 03:28 AM
    Hey did you get your e-mail yet?
    No, but I did check my order status and it says order is currently being processed, I'm sure they're just behind due to the enormous amount of traffic right now
    02-03-2011 03:28 AM
    ordered 3 in less than 7 min. easy peasy... thank you verizon and apple. 3 years of waiting is over
    02-03-2011 03:29 AM
    no problems, and i already got the confirmation email. sweet
    02-03-2011 03:37 AM
    hi all - just got my e-mail confirm. now - about 20-25 mins. or so after processing.... just to let you know.
    02-03-2011 03:39 AM
    Had the same Company Name problem as others. Someone didn't do a basic proofread of the form box. I would have been done at 3:02 except for that problem.....kept cancelling and re-trying, but the form never got fixed. Gave up and had it shipped to home/billing address, and hope to be able to change it later. Was expecting to be able to bill to account, so then had to run and get credit card. Now, my order is still pending, and no e-mail yet.
    02-03-2011 03:52 AM
    Had the same Company Name problem as others. Someone didn't do a basic proofread of the form box. I would have been done at 3:02 except for that problem.....kept cancelling and re-trying, but the form never got fixed. Gave up and had it shipped to home/billing address, and hope to be able to change it later. Was expecting to be able to bill to account, so then had to run and get credit card. Now, my order is still pending, and no e-mail yet.
    You seem to be able to modify information from your order online, however it is still to be seen if this forfeits placement in line for the orders.
    02-03-2011 03:53 AM
    BTW - carefully check your e-mail confirmation... I just looked over it & it didn't show the TEC ins. charge of $10.99/mos. but that did show up on my confirmation page when I had finished ordering on the site.
    I'm sure I'll be able to fix it with them over the phone - but just want to make you aware because I'm sure you want insurance on this bad boy!!
    02-03-2011 04:03 AM
    I do want insurance, but I'm going to opt for SquareTrade instead, 11 bucks a month equals out to a lot of money over the next 2 years.
    02-03-2011 04:04 AM
    You seem to be able to modify information from your order online, however it is still to be seen if this forfeits placement in line for the orders.
    Well, when I check my order status, I still get the "in process" and no confirmation e-mail yet, and it has been about a half hour.
    02-03-2011 04:06 AM
    Tried to submit order for nearly the last 90 minutes. Keep getting shipping address invalid. This is the same address I have used for many other orders and the same address used to receive the Iphone 4 cover shipped to me yesterday. Also tried using business address but encountered the same issue as others with the enter business name problem. Don't know what else to do. Have to work in just a few hours....frustrating!
    02-03-2011 04:06 AM
    Well, when I check my order status, I still get the "in process" and no confirmation e-mail yet, and it has been about a half hour.
    In process is the same message I received and I have gotten my email. It is possible that their email system is having some issues currently. You can run through the order system again and see if it says there is a pending order on your line, if it does then I'd say odds are majorly in your favor that everything went through alright. Just keep note of your reference #.
    02-03-2011 04:08 AM
    Tried to submit order for nearly the last 90 minutes. Keep getting shipping address invalid. This is the same address I have used for many other orders and the same address used to receive the Iphone 4 cover shipped to me yesterday. Also tried using business address but encountered the same issue as others with the enter business name problem. Don't know what else to do. Have to work in just a few hours....frustrating!
    Have you tried ordering via the Apple website instead?
    treevis likes this.
    02-03-2011 04:09 AM
    Huge problems on verizon site...kept telling me shipping address was not valid even though it was correct and matched my address on file...finally ordered through apple with no problem but 50 more!!
    02-03-2011 04:13 AM
    I do want insurance, but I'm going to opt for SquareTrade instead, 11 bucks a month equals out to a lot of money over the next 2 years.
    Excuse me ignorance but what is SquareTrade? What is cost/coverage? I agree the $11 adds up (& obvioiusly higher then my previous ins. coverage)
    02-03-2011 04:32 AM
    Have you tried ordering via the Apple website instead?
    Thanks! That did it! Been going at this since 2:50 eastern time and very frustrated! Finally ordered 2 from the Apple Store!
    02-03-2011 04:42 AM
    Huge problems on verizon site...kept telling me shipping address was not valid even though it was correct and matched my address on file...finally ordered through apple with no problem but 50 more!!
    Same problem for me also! Very Very Frustrating. So did it cost you $50 more?
    02-03-2011 04:44 AM
871 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD