Sadly I have to wait till the 9th to pre-order as I am not yet on Verizon. Anyone else in the same boat?

I was surprised by the Apple email btw that said pre-orders were on the 9th. I expected to have to wait till the 10th.

Wishing you all luck on your pre-ordering tonight!
    02-02-2011 08:31 PM
    Sadly I have to wait till the 9th to pre-order as I am not yet on Verizon. Anyone else in the same boat?

I was surprised by the Apple email btw that said pre-orders were on the 9th. I expected to have to wait till the 10th.

Wishing you all luck on your pre-ordering tonight!
    Thanx Good Luck To You Also
    02-02-2011 08:32 PM
    Thanx Good Luck To You Also
    Thanks! Be sure to let us all know how the pre-ordering goes and what to expect.
    02-02-2011 08:33 PM
    Yeah I do feel bad that you cannot pre-order tonight, however I have been a VZ customer for years and have waited for the iPhone since 2007. Hopefully there will be enough to go around for everyone who wants one though! We will definitely let you know how it goes tonight.
    02-02-2011 08:50 PM
    Yeah I do feel bad that you cannot pre-order tonight, however I have been a VZ customer for years and have waited for the iPhone since 2007. Hopefully there will be enough to go around for everyone who wants one though! We will definitely let you know how it goes tonight.
    I am in the same boat as I have been waiting years for the iphone to come to verizon. I am finally glad that it did.
    02-02-2011 09:15 PM
    I can't wait to hear. Nothing like living vicariously.
    02-02-2011 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD