I am selling my Iphone 4 and I went ahead and reset the phone under settings menu because I was not around my CPU. Now the phone is stuck on the Apple logo and I cannot get it to do anything else. It was on 4.1 and was jailbroken using Greenpois0n, could the jailbreak be the issue??? I need to get this thing up and running again. Thanks in advance!
    02-02-2011 05:51 PM
    Sounds like you need to do a restore using iTunes. Not sure about the JB as but you may want to post this in the JB section of TiPb as the members there are very good at trouble shooting.
    02-02-2011 06:15 PM
    Restore on computer...something that was changed during the "master reset" has caused an issue with winter board i bet, and its causing it to brick...this is why in most jailbreak how to's, it says to get rid of a jailbreak, restore...don't reset.
    02-02-2011 07:34 PM
    The jailbreak is the problem. You can't factory reset from the phone if its jailbroken. It will hang every time. The only way to do it is through itunes. At this point you need to restore from full DFU. I'd use pwnage tool to do it then restore with a custom bundle.
    02-02-2011 07:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD