Verizon iPhones Pre-Ordered

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Verizon is letting business customers pre-order iphones early. I walked out of our local corporate store today around noon with iphones pre-ordered! Beats staying up to order online! :D

I don't know if this is common or if I just got lucky. Just thought I would share.

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
Pics of what? You think I'm going to stand around and take pictures in a crowded store just to prove they let a business customer pre-order 10 hours early? I don't think so. Think what you want.

buckeyegoose

Banned
Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Pics of what? You think I'm going to stand around and take pictures in a crowded store just to prove they let a business customer pre-order 10 hours early? I don't think so. Think what you want.

I think maybe he was hoping for like a receipt or something, i've never pre-ordered from vzw so i don't know if they give you a receipt or anything.

Kyle Dziekan

Jan 24, 2011
www.twitter.com
No, I don't have anything to prove it. I walked in and met with my business contact for about 10 minutes to change some things on our plan. He said they were pre-ordered and I'd get them on the 9th or 10th. I walked out with nothing.

Capnjackk

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
No, I don't have anything to prove it. I walked in and met with my business contact for about 10 minutes to change some things on our plan. He said they were pre-ordered and I'd get them on the 9th or 10th. I walked out with nothing.

I agree. Pics or it didn't happen.

shipwrestler125

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Who cares if they let him or not? I mean even if they did what does that do for all of you you still have to wait until preorder time to order yours. smh

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
The side of VZW that services corporate accounts is its own little world, and has its own rules.

I'm going to call this plausible.

I agree. Completely plausible. The only part of the story that sounds a little strange, is not receiving a receipt for the pre-order. All VZW corporate stores give receipts for pre-orders. Of course, that doesn't mean the OP is lying, I'm just saying it's strange.

Reactions: Kyle Dziekan

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible that business customers were allowed to "pre" pre-order, but the actual entries will be "committed" at 3 am eastern?

highlife

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Never got a receipt nor did I ask for one ALSO I did not pay anything...

Ah, if you didn't pay anything at the time of pre-order, I'm guessing you have a national account with your own rep? It's making more sense now.. :)

I've seen many national account rep's order phones for their business accounts without actually charging them anything until they activate once they receive them. Done this way, they do not get a receipt for the pre-order, since they didn't actually pay anything down on it.

Congrats my friend, on being the first pre-orders on the forum here..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR