No, we are not on a national account and we have around 20 lines of service.
    Hmm.. I'm interested and confused at the same time... lol
    02-02-2011 07:51 PM
    Hmm.. I'm interested and confused at the same time... lol
    Helll Yeahh Me Too 20 Lines of servie what ya bill 1,000 a month
    02-02-2011 07:54 PM
    He possible put his name on a waiting list at an indirect location?
    Indirects other than Best Buy won't have the iPhone for some time.
    02-02-2011 07:54 PM
    OKAY, I just got off the phone with my rep because everyone is making me paranoid not knowing what he actually did and maybe I should have asked more questions when I met with him.

He said, " The orders for your iPhones will be automatically generated in our system tomorrow morning at 3 O' clock eastern time."

I apologize for all the confusion. I just assumed that he ment they were officially pre-ordered.
    02-02-2011 08:13 PM
    Indirects other than Best Buy won't have the iPhone for some time.
    Correct. Which is why i said at the end of my post, they will have a lot of irate customers when their phones don't arrive.
    02-02-2011 08:31 PM
    OKAY, I just got off the phone with my rep because everyone is making me paranoid not knowing what he actually did and maybe I should have asked more questions when I met with him.

He said, " The orders for your iPhones will be automatically generated in our system tomorrow morning at 3 O' clock eastern time."

I apologize for all the confusion. I just assumed that he ment they were officially pre-ordered.
    Ah, very interesting. Thanks for the clarification.
    Devinfowlkes15 likes this.
    02-02-2011 08:32 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD