AT&T adding an extra 2GB to phone tethering plans, launching Mobile Hotspot app February 13th -- Engadget

Looks like that competition with Verizon is starting to pay off for AT&T users.
    mikesa_tx likes this.
    02-02-2011 04:38 PM
    Nice!!!!! Thanks for posting!
    02-02-2011 05:06 PM
    AT&T adding an extra 2GB to phone tethering plans, launching Mobile Hotspot app February 13th -- Engadget

Looks like that competition with Verizon is starting to pay off for AT&T users.
    Its coming FOR THE DROID on AT&T, no word on whether thats for iOS yet...don't jump the gun skipper. It clearly says "AT&T has announced that it'll begin rolling out a Mobile Hotspot app starting with the HTC Inspire 4G "
    02-02-2011 06:52 PM
    this is just setting everything up for iOS 4.3 with the hotspot to be added to ATT's iPhone ... writing is practically on the wall
    02-03-2011 08:24 AM
    While the first bit will still cost $20-, the average price per bit will come down dramatically for heavy users.

I still want to see the app. I want to be able to use with my iPad, MacBook, PC, and iPod Touches. If I cannot do all the things that I can do with my Vz MiFi and save money, I will not switch.

I use the MiFi in fits and starts, often with months going by when I do not use it at all and others in which I blow through the max. Therefore, there is opportunity to save money. Also, while I never go anywhere without my iPhone, the MiFi is another device easily forgotten.
    02-03-2011 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD