Wouldn't that suck? xD

So, now that I have your attention, just think what is going to happen within the next week:

No more "Inside sources close to the issue".

No more "Impossibilities to put an iPhone on Verizon". No more "Verizon iPhone sign sealed delivered for this June, July, Christmas, Valentines day".

No more "I have the iPhone, but if I want to make a call I carry 2 phones."

No more "Analysts predict that we will/will NOT see an iPhone in 2010/11."

No more "Yeah, but the AT&T has the iPhone so it is better."

No more "I work for Verizon and I know that you we will never get the iPhone."

Anything else you guys will be heartbroken to see go?
    02-02-2011 02:07 PM
    Of course this wasnt going to be true but if you need to start threads with B.S. titles to get attention, then go be it.
    02-02-2011 02:14 PM
    Smart-arse.
    02-02-2011 02:14 PM
    Of course this wasnt going to be true but if you need to start threads with B.S. titles to get attention, then go be it.
    Now, honestly, would you really be surprised if something like this happened given all the craziness surrounding the launch?
    02-02-2011 02:15 PM
    Now, honestly, would you really be surprised if something like this happened given all the craziness surrounding the launch?
    Not with Apple. They will release it. Other than the whole white this past year issue, Apple is always reliable with dates
    02-02-2011 02:17 PM
    While you make good points, we will start an increase of "AT&T getting the iPhone 5 in July, not Verizon" and "Both AT&T and Verizon to get iPhone 5 in July" - you know, more speculation.
    02-02-2011 02:29 PM
    While you make good points, we will start an increase of "AT&T getting the iPhone 5 in July, not Verizon" and "Both AT&T and Verizon to get iPhone 5 in July" - you know, more speculation.
    I'll just be happy to get this iP4 speculation gone. Sure we can start another round, but this Verizon speculation has been going on since 2007. X_x
    02-02-2011 02:39 PM
    Somebody needs to break out the bant stick.
    02-02-2011 05:33 PM
    Somebody needs to break out the bant stick.
    The bant stick? Is that like a walking stick or something? :P
    02-02-2011 05:46 PM
    what a waste of time damn people get a grip or a life I mean do you have nothing better to do than make up false threads? smh
    02-02-2011 06:44 PM
    what a waste of time damn people get a grip or a life I mean do you have nothing better to do than make up false threads? smh
    Pretty much. Also, I enjoy reading responses like this. They make the thread all worth while!
    02-02-2011 08:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD