The Countdown Begins

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
Got your game face on? Credit card ready? Computer on standby? All hopped up on Mountain Dew? Were only hours away from possibly the biggest pre-order in Verizon history. As a Verizon customer im very excited. I can say that I have been waiting on this day since the iPhone launch. But, are the servers going to crash? If your excited about this thing as much as I am, then throw your comment in here. Talk about what you think is going to happen, what you hope is going to happen, and general excitement. 18 hours/30 Minutes and counting people!!! :D

cruiz1022

Aug 15, 2008
Visit site
hmmm I'm gunna be studying for my Genetics exam thats at 8AM the next day... sacrifice lol.

If the servers crash I'm gunna get mad!!!

lcargile

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
True that, my alarms are ready to go. My wife is probably going to shoot me in the face for having an alarm set that early. :D

Edit:
15 hours/40 minutes!

debo6052

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
The weather is so bad here I had a dream or rather nightmare that our power went off & I couldn't order online. I have been waiting for this day for years. 2 alarms set, but probably won't be able to sleep anyway. Hope all goes well for everybody!!!

VZiPhoneFinally

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am SOOO excited, I have waited too long for the iPhone. I cannot wait for 3AM I won't be able to sleep either so I think I am going to have to go with the BlackOps idea haha.

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My evening is all plotted out....

Get home from work around 6:16-6:30PM, have dinner, play with the kiddies, hang with the family until around 10:30-11 PM. Probably have a later cup od coffee then normal to stay up :eek:

Go downstairs to the office, boot up the laptop and keep it on the Verizon website ready to go.

Turn on the XBox and TV and download the new maps for Black Ops, text my cousins to get on, and play until around 2:55AM. Turn off Xbox console, and sit at my Laptop until the site is ready and the order is completed and confirmed.

The hope? First and foremost that everything goes nice and smooth, no problems, no outages, that transaction completes without a hitch. The second hope? That my confirmation reads that it will arrive on the 4th :D

Then......wait in happy anticipation for my iPhone to arrive :)

andrewu750

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I am ready as well. And tonight i get to go through the order process twice to order mine and my wifes as well so with my luck i'll get through it once and the 2nd time it will be sold out

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
My wife and I were blessed with our second child recently. And Don't Tell her but I have slowly but surely adjusted my Daughter feeding time to be the natural alarm clock. And since I have fed her all day why my rests and slept during the day, I will be able to be order my Iphone 4 in peace.

rich13er

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Alarm set for 2:45am. Verizon website is open. credit card and gift card is out and ready. Only decision I still have left to make is 16gb or 32gb.

ganthonyv

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Seems like everyone is on the east coast...I'm here in the west coast California and i'll be ordering my iPhone at 12am. That's 5hrs and 36minutes from now. Oh yea

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2