Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap | TiPb

iFixDirect now offers red and blue color swaps for the iPhone 4 and not only sent me both conversion kits to take a look at and share with you, but are generously giving away a conversion service to one of you, our awesome readers!

Both colors look phenomenal. The red kit is very vibrant and rich in color and the blue kit is a nice deep blue and not quite as showy as the red. What?s interesting about the blue kit is that it is very reflective like a mirror.
One of my concerns was that the parts would have a painted look to them. I?m happy to report that they do not. In fact, if Apple were to design red and blue iPhone 4?s, I believe this is exactly what they would look like. I am very impressed with the authentic look of these parts.

Now for the contest! For a chance to win a red or blue conversion from iFixDirect, just let us know which color you want and why. We?ll randomly choose a winner next week and put you in contact with iFixDirect to have your iPhone 4 converted to red or blue.

For other contests by iFixDirect, head to their blog.

Last edited:

chriscoleman

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I think you should choose me, and here's why... I've been a Blackberry user for a long time, but will be up at 3:00 in the morning to order my very first iPhone from Verizon. I guess you'll be able to call me a "newbie" very soon. Come on Tipb, help me show off my new iPhone with that awesome blue conversion!! I'll even throw a couple of pics your way when I get it back ;)

tomuky

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Go Big Blue!

I'm a yuuuge Kentucky Wildcats fan, and if my new Verizon iPhone could be converted to BLUE for Kentucky, I'd lose myself in crazy excitement!

bobreck

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Blue, please...

Favorite color is blue. Both my cars are blue. My guitar is blue. It only makes sense that my iPhone is blue. :D Thanks for considering my entry.

Bob

rruk

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Blue

Hey,

Cool action, TiPb! Thank you for the chance to win.

I would like to have the blue kit - I am a guy, and I love the reflectious nature of the blue, looks really crisp and beautiful.

Hope to get it :)

Ron

ifixdirect

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
For your chance to win more gifts, tell us the next color you want us to make. Participate at Ifixdirect on our blog Ifixdirect.com/blogs/ifixdirect. Follow the guidelines to win

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh