Give-away: iFixDirect red or blue iPhone 4 color swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgethis1#IM

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I would love the blue one, it would match my '09 Dodge Ram pickup perfectly!! I will be ordering my Verizon iphone in about 13 hours and counting down!! I am very exited for this phone being a former Blackberry and current android user!

hjparma

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Blue, please

Hi I would appreciate to get the blue conversion kit, I'm an iphone user since the original iphone in 2007 and always wanted a blue iphone. Thank you

Freiteez

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Red! Because it's my favorite color and I always said they should make a Product RED iPhone. Would love to have it.

tom4wvu

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Blue for me and my 4-year old

My 4-year old son uses my iPhone 4 as much if not more than me. We are both ardent supporters of the West Virginia University Mountaineers - the primary thing my son does is watch YouTube basketball highlight videos so that he can practice on his hoop in the living room. Given our mutual love of the Mountaineers, we are constantly on the lookout for blue and gold everything - His head might explode if dad's phone was magically turned blue . . .

PplEqualShyt

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Both colors look great but if I win, I would love to have the RED casing.
It would look incredible with my black bumper.

I went to the iFixDirect website and there is no way I can afford the conversion at this time. I'm saving my money for and iPad 2. :)

Fingers are crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73