RedRedRedRed!
    02-03-2011 06:55 PM
    We all know with the VZW iPhone craze, EVERYONE will have the same generic color, including me...but...what better way to set my iPhone apart from the rest than to "pimp" it out with the cool blue iFixDirect color swap...!
    Thanks for the chance!
    02-03-2011 07:08 PM
    Definitely blue! That way I can be super cool, but not outright flashy.
    02-03-2011 07:09 PM
    I love the blue...looks awesome...plus it will **** off all the bloods here in Vegas
    02-03-2011 07:15 PM
    This is just what I need I got me the wife and her 3 family members iPhone 4's mine is 32gb the rest are 16gb I also bought 2 Griffin MultiDocks charging stations. Now heres the prob we all live together and use the Griffin Docks I bought, but we can't tell off hand which iPhone belongs to who being there all black. So having a Red replacement case for my iPhone would be awesome setting myself aside from the pack thanks. RED RED RED RED RED RED RED please since I never win anything and agin thanks. AbdulAbaca
    02-03-2011 08:10 PM
    Red is awesome
    02-03-2011 08:39 PM
    I like the RED! After years of being limited to the same selection of colors for a phone (i.e. black, grey, or silver), it would be awesome to have a different, more unique color like RED.
    02-03-2011 08:59 PM
    Red! I've fantasized about having a red iPhone since my first iPhone in 2007!
    02-03-2011 09:24 PM
    I'd like blue, what could be cooler than being the only person in this town to have a blue iPhone 4??? Think of the looks Leanna gets with that white conversion! TIPB ROCKS!!!
    02-03-2011 09:32 PM
    I'd really like to convert my iPhone to red! When I first got my iPhone 4 it really stood out, but now it feels like everyone I know has one. Changing it to red (which looks amazing!) would really make it feel new again.
    02-03-2011 10:02 PM
    Red for breast cancer awareness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    02-03-2011 10:10 PM
    RED!!! I think it looks nice, and it would be a nice change since black is the only current option.
    02-03-2011 10:16 PM
    I want a red one for Valentines Day!
    02-03-2011 10:18 PM
    The blue, it's my favorite color and I would like to have my iPhone diferent from everyone else here in Puerto Rico. I would like it to be one of a kind here where I live.
    02-03-2011 10:20 PM
    blue because it will match my Yankee hat
    02-03-2011 10:29 PM
    Oooh, Red looks great. I'll take it!
    02-03-2011 10:57 PM
    I'd love to have a red one. Red = one of my most favorite colors.
    02-03-2011 11:26 PM
    Red looks sharp! I want the red one!
    Last edited by reebs; 02-04-2011 at 12:30 AM.
    02-04-2011 12:26 AM
    Red one!!! reminds me of the old U2 ipods.
    02-04-2011 12:55 AM
    estan increibles los 2 colores,pero me agrada mas el azul(blue) espero tener suerte.Gracias y felicidades por que estan de maravilla.
    02-04-2011 01:43 AM
    Blue.. cuz i dont like red!
    02-04-2011 01:44 AM
    RED!
    I just joined TIPB after checking out your review!
    I would love to get my iPhone 4 Red, because i scratched my
    black iphone 4 [att] and its a PAIN TO LOOK AT + THE RED looks INCREDIBLE & Sexy& Legit & Awesome+I would look SO Fly with the red .
    I've been searching for iFixdirect to convert it, but my dad's being ghetto
    so this would be amazing! I would spread the word online like insane!!!!

I really wouldn't mind getting Blue or Red though.
    Oh and Also This forum is super cool.
    Was a member of Mac Rumors, but this website has reviews and stuff = i'm bought
    you'll see me around.
    Hope I Win!
    Keep up the good work TIPB
    Last edited by r2fa3l; 02-05-2011 at 05:21 PM.
    02-04-2011 01:44 AM
    Hey just becoming a member, glad to be here! I'm Aliya and I'm inspired by my husband, I'm a fan of operating and becoming nutritious

Sooo anyways, enough about me, see you all-around and hello once again haha.

BTW, what can I do to change the little picture thingy like some people have, I like it but can't figure it out haha
    02-04-2011 02:59 AM
    now offers red and blue color swaps for the iPhone 4 and not only sent me both conversion kits to take a look at and share with you, but are generously giving away a conversion service to one of you, our awesome readers!

Both colors look phenomenal. The red kit is very vibrant and rich in color and the blue kit is a nice deep blue and not quite as showy as the red. Whats interesting about the blue kit is that it is very reflective like a mirror.
    One of my concerns was that the parts would have a painted look to them. Im happy to report that they do not. In fact, if Apple were to design red and blue iPhone 4s, I believe this is exactly what they would look like. I am very impressed with the authentic look of these parts.

Now for the contest! For a chance to win a red or blue conversion from iFixDirect, just let us know which color you want and why. Well randomly choose a winner next week and put you in contact with iFixDirect to have your iPhone 4 converted to red or blue.

If I could have my iPhone in any color, it would be Red.

Red as a color is bold, attractive, and catches the human eye first out of any color. There's a reason why street signs, stop lights, etc. are red. They stand out and scream for attention.

When pulling out an iPhone 4, you already get the WOW factor. People are impressed with the iPhone no matter how many times they have seen or played with one - it is an impressive piece of technology. Whipping one out in a one of a kind red is a great statement, conversation starter, and guaranteed to make anyone envious.

There was a study done a few years ago by two University of Rochester psychologists whose findings stated that the color red enhances women's attraction to men. When showed two pictures of the same person, one in red, and one in blue, almost always the one in red came out in top. That definitely isn't a disadvantage when using your iPhone at college or in the bar! (I'm 21 & in nursing school!)
    02-04-2011 04:20 AM
    TipB is off the chain. I've been following your thread now for like 1 year and a half but never bothered to register until now. You guys rock. I follow the Ipad and Iphone live every week like it's a religion. I love you guys. I am always ahead of the curve because of you guys. My friends think that I am a tech geek because of you guys. I always seem to have an answer for them concerning Iphone, Ipad because I am always of TIPB.COM. Again, Thanks Rene, and Georgia (by the way, I live in Georgia) how ironic. and the rest of the Tipb team.

Be blessed
    02-04-2011 12:00 PM
375 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD