How Many Of You Guys Are Ditching An Android For The Beautiful iP4?

Whats Going To Happen To Your Droid?

• I wont know what a Droid is after 2/10

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Im going to use both and keep up with Android AND iOS

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Never considered an Android

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • Giving it away

Votes: 7 17.9%

• Total voters

nuckinfutz220

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Im throwing my Droid Inc out the window when i get the iPhone. I came from AT&T with the iPhone 3GS to the OG droid because of there being no service with AT&T after I moved. I have been "dealing" with android since. In my opinion (just my opinion, dont get worked up) iOS is a lot smoother, and more polished than android. I have used both for a extended amount of time and I just plain love iOS, and I am pulling my hair out waiting on 2:00 am central time!

mcforan23

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
For me I personally hated Apple going through high school because all their products just didn't appeal to me and I had verizon. Now that I'm in college and understand business a little bit better, Apple appears to be a great company who makes great products. That and my droid is insanely slow. My last note and tipping point for switching to iOS is that after all Motorola put into Verizon with the droid the go and release the Atrix on AT & T. To me that was sort of a betrayal so I guess I'll pull the same number, bye Android.

Scout_313

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I sold my Droid Pro so that I could get the iPhone. While I am making the switch, I'll be keeping an eye on Android to follow its progress. It's a good OS but needs some polishing and tweaking. I can't say for sure that I'll be Apple for life, but I will be for now.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
For me I personally hated Apple going through high school because all their products just didn't appeal to me and I had verizon. Now that I'm in college and understand business a little bit better, Apple appears to be a great company who makes great products. That and my droid is insanely slow. My last note and tipping point for switching to iOS is that after all Motorola put into Verizon with the droid the go and release the Atrix on AT & T. To me that was sort of a betrayal so I guess I'll pull the same number, bye Android.

So Verizon making a deal with Apple wasn't betrayal? Come on now. The manufacturers need to have their hardware on all carriers to stay in business. Verizon was the one that kept dissing the iPhone and put all that money to market Android and now did a 180 to carry the iPhone. At the end of the day it's all good for the consumers.

scorpiodsu

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
apple and verizon they both needed each other, especially at the rate that android is growing

Yup. I'm one that thinks all devices should be available on each carrier. I hate the exclusivity stuff. But VZW knew this was the way they could really separate themselves from AT&T. Now AT&T is going to push Android devices and that's good for all of us. Choices and competition gives us better prices, services and devices.

ChrisGonzales90

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Thats why I think the iPhone 5 may be a "World phone" and have both a CDMA and GSM chip. I'm not sure, but wouldn't be it cheeper to produce just one phone with both chips then two separate phones with separate chips.

Hopefully they are having talks with Sprint and Tmobile.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Thats why I think the iPhone 5 may be a "World phone" and have both a CDMA and GSM chip. I'm not sure, but wouldn't be it cheeper to produce just one phone with both chips then two separate phones with separate chips.

Hopefully they are having talks with Sprint and Tmobile.

Probably not, because they'd have to pay for twice as many chips. They'd be wasting a GSM chip per Verizon iPhone and vice-versa.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73