View Poll Results: Whats Going To Happen To Your Droid?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • I wont know what a Droid is after 2/10

24 61.54%
  • Im going to use both and keep up with Android AND iOS

5 12.82%
  • Never considered an Android

3 7.69%
  • Giving it away

7 17.95%
    Apple & Verizon had to come together sooner or later with the world pretty much going LTE.
    02-02-2011 12:38 PM
    apple and verizon they both needed each other, especially at the rate that android is growing
    02-02-2011 12:50 PM
    apple and verizon they both needed each other, especially at the rate that android is growing
    Yup. I'm one that thinks all devices should be available on each carrier. I hate the exclusivity stuff. But VZW knew this was the way they could really separate themselves from AT&T. Now AT&T is going to push Android devices and that's good for all of us. Choices and competition gives us better prices, services and devices.
    02-02-2011 12:53 PM
    Thats why I think the iPhone 5 may be a "World phone" and have both a CDMA and GSM chip. I'm not sure, but wouldn't be it cheeper to produce just one phone with both chips then two separate phones with separate chips.

Hopefully they are having talks with Sprint and Tmobile.
    02-02-2011 01:17 PM
    Thats why I think the iPhone 5 may be a "World phone" and have both a CDMA and GSM chip. I'm not sure, but wouldn't be it cheeper to produce just one phone with both chips then two separate phones with separate chips.

Hopefully they are having talks with Sprint and Tmobile.
    Probably not, because they'd have to pay for twice as many chips. They'd be wasting a GSM chip per Verizon iPhone and vice-versa.
    02-02-2011 03:19 PM
    Probably not, because they'd have to pay for twice as many chips. They'd be wasting a GSM chip per Verizon iPhone and vice-versa.
    Yeah but it will make production ALOT easier.
    02-02-2011 06:10 PM
    Yeah but it will make production ALOT easier.
    Maybe slightly easier, but not a lot. It would still be illogical though, because these chips do cost money. Money that would add up quickly.
    02-02-2011 07:11 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD