So I'm the head number on my account, which means every year I'm eligible for an upgrade, I just get 50 dollars less or something. So what would be the price for me for a 16gb iphone? and is it even possible for me to purchase one with the one year upgrade?
    Last edited by alex3knowlin; 02-02-2011 at 10:22 AM.
    02-02-2011 10:15 AM
    So I'm the head number on my account, which means every year I'm eligible for an upgrade, I just get 50 dollars less or something. So what would be the price for me for a 16gb iphone? and is it even possible for me to purchase one with the one year upgrade?
    They are doing away with the credit you would receive and after you upgrade you wont get a upgrade every year anymore
    02-02-2011 10:26 AM
    so you are buying them with a 2 year contract? I think they will make you keep the data plan on the original line you get the phone with upgrade for atleast a month I may be wrong but think thats how it works
    The way they've done it in the past with droids and other smartphones is that as long as you're keeping the data plan on the line with the smartphone, it's all good. They're trying to keep you from selling it and replacing it with a dumbphone with no data package, which wouldn't be happening in this case.
    02-02-2011 10:40 AM
    They are doing away with the credit you would receive and after you upgrade you wont get a upgrade every year anymore
    even if i purchase it on the 3rd? i thought they weren't eliminating option that for awhile. Especially cause on the "my verizon" site they're saying I am elligible
    02-02-2011 10:56 AM
    even if i purchase it on the 3rd? i thought they weren't eliminating option that for awhile. Especially cause on the "my verizon" site they're saying I am elligible
    you can use the one you have. Once you use it though, its gone forever.
    02-02-2011 08:22 PM
    you can use the one you have. Once you use it though, its gone forever.
    jeez, but i think it's worth it so what does that mean? from now on everyone will have to buy phones full retail or what?
    02-02-2011 09:00 PM
    jeez, but i think it's worth it so what does that mean? from now on everyone will have to buy phones full retail or what?
    No it means you will get the 2 year/1 year price when you are eligible for an upgrade you will no longer get the extra credit which is usually 30-100 on top of the 2 year price
    02-02-2011 11:53 PM
82 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD