Eligible lines for upgrade?

Andre G

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Alright so now I've been hearing so much back and forth about this from a lot of ppl on this forum... okay so now i want to add a line on the 3rd seeing that one of my lines aren't eligible for a discounted upgrade will i be able to do that and pay the $199/$299 price or will i have to pay full retail? And also if i didn't want to go through that process even if my other line isn't eligible for the upgrade can i still do the pre-order process and just pay full retail?

Last edited by a moderator:

barryweiser

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
You can't add a line on the 3rd.

I don't know, man. I recently talked with a "knowledgable" Verizon worker at my local Verizon store and he assured me that I would be able to add a line and reserve the iPhone on the 3rd. It seems like none of us will know for sure until the 3rd. It is obvious that every Verizon worker has been given different information concerning the preordering/launch of the iPhone...time will tell. I will be personally up at 3am trying to add the line. If not, I guess it will be the 10th for me. All this back and forth is killing me. I just want this phone...plain and simple.

Darth-gamer

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, man. I recently talked with a "knowledgable" Verizon worker at my local Verizon store and he assured me that I would be able to add a line and reserve the iPhone on the 3rd. It seems like none of us will know for sure until the 3rd. It is obvious that every Verizon worker has been given different information concerning the preordering/launch of the iPhone...time will tell. I will be personally up at 3am trying to add the line. If not, I guess it will be the 10th for me. All this back and forth is killing me. I just want this phone...plain and simple.

I used the add-a-line loophole because last night VZW said "You will NOT be able to add-a-line on the 3rd" right on their Twitter account/

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro