When I bought my iPhone it came with 4.2.1 so I didn't get the chance to JB it and I really want to & from my understanding they won't release it until iOS 4.3 is released. I know there isn't an official release date but any predictions?
    01-29-2011 07:42 PM
    Just keep your head up! Everything will be roses and dancing kittens soon! I'm guessing we'll see it around the Verizon release.

Also, you can jailbreak 4.2.1...it's tethered but it is possible and gives you all the features (besides unlock) that you get from any other JB.

Unicorns...puppies...and smiling sunshine!
    01-29-2011 07:45 PM
    Just keep your head up! Everything will be roses and dancing kittens soon! I'm guessing we'll see it around the Verizon release.

Also, you can jailbreak 4.2.1...it's tethered but it is possible and gives you all the features (besides unlock) that you get from any other JB.

Unicorns...puppies...and smiling sunshine!
    Yeah i'm aware of that but I never do those because I'm not always near a computer and my computer is running 10.4 so I can't even use my iPhone with it due to the fact that can't download iTunes 10
    01-29-2011 08:06 PM
    My guess would be close to the Verizon iPhone launch. Hopefully mobile hotspot will be available to those of us on the evil empire (AT&T) at that time!
    01-30-2011 04:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD