Any Mod know??? If temporary, any idea how long?

What do others think? You want separate or combined?

I am thinking that I would like this forum to be combined with the iPhone forum so we can mingle with our GSM brethren.
    01-29-2011 02:59 PM
    I think this forum should morph into the Verizon "Carrier" forum, like the other carrier forum for AT&T specific discussion - and have one phone forum for Apple specific hardware & OS discussions.
    01-29-2011 03:05 PM
    ^^^^^^ Seems logical to me. I bet you're right.
    01-29-2011 03:07 PM
    I think this forum should morph into the Verizon "Carrier" forum, like the other carrier forum for AT&T specific discussion - and have one phone forum for Apple specific hardware & OS discussions.
    I support this.
    01-29-2011 03:07 PM
    I too support this.... plus morphing is fun.
    01-29-2011 03:09 PM
    I support this.
    Me too, then it would work for all future iPhone launches as well.

Separate is cool, but equal? Us Verizon folk tend to be just a tad superior to our AT&T counterparts.
    01-29-2011 03:38 PM
    I too support this.... plus morphing is fun.
    Transforming is better, Bumblebee.
    01-29-2011 03:39 PM
    Me too, then it would work for all future iPhone launches as well.

Separate is cool, but equal? Us Verizon folk tend to be just a tad superior to our AT&T counterparts.
    I guess us VZW folk are just a tad snobby.. I'm ok with that!
    01-29-2011 03:41 PM
    Yup, this has WIN all over it.
    01-29-2011 03:41 PM
    I guess us VZW folk are just a tad snobby.. I'm ok with that!
    Me too. I'm used to being called pretentious on other forums for being a Verizon customer.
    01-29-2011 04:08 PM
    Agreed. Like this idea! Love the Verizon forum on Crackberry. That way we can talk Verizon iPhone and General Verizon issues
    01-29-2011 04:16 PM
    Agreed. Like this idea! Love the Verizon forum on Crackberry. That way we can talk Verizon iPhone and General Verizon issues
    Agreed. As long as it isn't setup the way HowardForums is (where I no longer visit because of the setup), I'm good.
    01-29-2011 04:38 PM
    Me too. I'm used to being called pretentious on other forums for being a Verizon customer.
    When you have your iPhone you will be doubly pretentious! Apple & Verizon... it doesn't get in more pretentious than that!!!
    01-29-2011 04:47 PM
    When you have your iPhone you will be doubly pretentious! Apple & Verizon... it doesn't get in more pretentious than that!!!
    And I can't wait!
    01-29-2011 04:49 PM
    It's a good idea to keep Verizon forum because all the newbies will ask ton's of how to's that I'm sure have already been answered in the veteran iPhone forum. Like me!!

Who searches? (not I some of the time) It's easier just to ask the great folks here on TiPb!
    01-29-2011 05:13 PM
    permanent hopefully have a verizon only threat too
    01-29-2011 06:05 PM
    Let's stay separate for now because I am checking each thread every 5 min while waiting for Updated info on anything to do with shipping! I don't want to go through all the other threads until I have my new phone in my not so patiently waiting hands.

Later, definitely combine with the other groups.
    01-29-2011 06:17 PM
    And I can't wait!
    +1 me too! Love my Verizon and proud of it
    01-29-2011 06:27 PM
    Oh I'm already in practice... today alone I already branded 3 persons with iphones on AT&T as persona non grata. A fellow Verizon comrade and I berated a T-Mobile customer at lunch until he was visibly shaken, we continued this behavior well into the parking lot advising him we had more than enough bars of coverage in the event he needed to borrow a couple.
    01-29-2011 09:14 PM
    Oh I'm already in practice... today alone I already branded 3 persons with iphones on AT&T as persona non grata. A fellow Verizon comrade and I berated a T-Mobile customer at lunch until he was visibly shaken, we continued this behavior well into the parking lot advising him we had more than enough bars of coverage in the event he needed to borrow a couple.
    01-29-2011 10:21 PM
    Pretty sure it's temporary. There will be a flood of questions at first, so we wanted to open a separate forum.
    01-29-2011 10:33 PM
    Pretty sure it's temporary. There will be a flood of questions at first, so we wanted to open a separate forum.
    Well please pass along to the powers that be that Verizon users want their own forum!
    01-29-2011 11:04 PM
    How 'bout my idea of morphing this into the Verizon Carrier forum?
    01-29-2011 11:15 PM
    Since the AT&T & Verizon iPhone as so similar it doesn't make sense for it to have its own forum. There are bigger differences between the 3GS to the iPhone 4 and the 3GS doesn't have it own forum.

I do agree that there needs to be a Verizon specific forum for items that are related to Verizon only.
    01-30-2011 01:00 AM
    How 'bout my idea of morphing this into the Verizon Carrier forum?
    I like this idea best. Keep it separate for one and morph into a carrier specific forum later so we have a hardware/software iPhone specific forum and one for any carrier questions/issues especially as it looks like VZW will be getting a CDMA iPad as well.
    01-30-2011 08:39 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD