Is the Verizon iPhone Forum temporary or permanent?

kilofoxtrot

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Any Mod know??? If temporary, any idea how long?

What do others think? You want separate or combined?

I am thinking that I would like this forum to be combined with the iPhone forum so we can mingle with our GSM brethren. :D

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think this forum should morph into the Verizon "Carrier" forum, like the other carrier forum for AT&T specific discussion - and have one phone forum for Apple specific hardware & OS discussions.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
I support this.

Me too, then it would work for all future iPhone launches as well.

Separate is cool, but equal? Us Verizon folk tend to be just a tad superior to our AT&T counterparts.
hee.gif

ericsmcdonald

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I think this forum should morph into the Verizon "Carrier" forum, like the other carrier forum for AT&T specific discussion - and have one phone forum for Apple specific hardware & OS discussions.

Agreed. Like this idea! Love the Verizon forum on Crackberry. That way we can talk Verizon iPhone and General Verizon issues :)

munchkinsdad

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a good idea to keep Verizon forum because all the newbies will ask ton's of how to's that I'm sure have already been answered in the veteran iPhone forum. Like me!!

Who searches? (not I some of the time) It's easier just to ask the great folks here on TiPb!

Asunners

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Let's stay separate for now because I am checking each thread every 5 min while waiting for Updated info on anything to do with shipping! I don't want to go through all the other threads until I have my new phone in my not so patiently waiting hands.

Later, definitely combine with the other groups.

Hangfire

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
When you have your iPhone you will be doubly pretentious! Apple & Verizon... it doesn't get in more pretentious than that!!! :D

Oh I'm already in practice... today alone I already branded 3 persons with iphones on AT&T as persona non grata. A fellow Verizon comrade and I berated a T-Mobile customer at lunch until he was visibly shaken, we continued this behavior well into the parking lot advising him we had more than enough bars of coverage in the event he needed to borrow a couple.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Oh I'm already in practice... today alone I already branded 3 persons with iphones on AT&T as persona non grata. A fellow Verizon comrade and I berated a T-Mobile customer at lunch until he was visibly shaken, we continued this behavior well into the parking lot advising him we had more than enough bars of coverage in the event he needed to borrow a couple.

laughing.gif

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice